1.    #1  
    Jesse Sheidlower, Principal North American Editor of the Oxford English Dictionary. "We put in words that have currency. If the word is slang, it doesn't matter. If that word is being used, our responsibility is to put it in." This is reflected in the new entries for such informal or slang terms as crack ho, hoochie, fanfic, po' boy, beat down, hairy eyeball, and Joe Schmo.
    I have the Oxford Dic. on my T600. Is there an update for this since Jan. 2004?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    I have the Oxford Dic. on my T600. Is there an update for this since Jan. 2004?
    Pretty soon they are going to add "T|C poster" and the definition will probably be "someone that needs to get a life!"
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Pretty soon they are going to add "T|C poster" and the definition will probably be "someone that needs to get a life!"
    lol
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    lol
    Looking at the OT Forum page and seeing my name as the most recent post on 8 of the first 10 threads, I guess my picture will be next to the definition!

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Looking at the OT Forum page and seeing my name as the most recent post on 8 of the first 10 threads, I guess my picture will be next to the definition!
    With 1,900 post, I guess you're right.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    With 1,900 post, I guess you're right.
    1901, now ...