1.    #1  
    In the holiday spirit, enjoy "Snowball!"
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 12/12/2004 at 09:39 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    Yes, it works with both the 650 as well as the 600. **The music on the main screen is so cool!**

Description:
    Evil Elves are plotting to steal all of Santa's Presents. Only you, Sid the Snow Baller can stop them.
    Snow Baller Features Include:

Christmas graphics
    Lots of Christmas tunes which can also be used for datebook alarms
    Stylus controlled snowball aiming
    Fun gameplay
    High Score table
    Santa in a Snowstorm (Have a look at the game's 'About' page)
    Lots of evil elves to SPLAT
    It's completely FREE (Although an Email Christmas card to say thanks would be nice)

How do I play?
    As the best Snow Baller in the business you have been drafted in to make sure all the Christmas presents arrive safely.
    Evil elves are hiding around the street waiting to steal all the presents, but every so often they pop up.
    Your job is to spot them and hit them with a Snow Ball before they disappear again.

When you have thrown a snowball you must wait until it splats before you can throw another one.

To save Christmas You must hit all the elves before Santa arrives at 12 midnight. If you don't there will be a lot of Sad Children this year.

Controls:
    Move your stylus around the left side of the graffiti pad to move your target, And any of the hardware keys to launch a snowball.

Christmas Music:
    On the title screen you will hear some Christmas music playing.
    If you would like to use these tunes as Date Book alarms please go to the Music Options page within the game to see how. (I did not see Options on my unit -GM)
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 12/12/2004 at 08:35 AM.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    In the holiday spirit, enjoy "Snowball!"
    Just downloaded it and synced ... will let you know ...
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  4.    #4  
    Found a couple of other neat programs that are Treo 650 compatiable:

Holiday Handbook:
    Let your PDA help you WOW 'EM this holiday season!
    This fun and festive Holiday Handbook 2002 will arm you with Christmas and New Year's essentials for gift giving, tasteful decorating, drinking, singing along with confidence, and dining in style.

Download and and you'll enjoy instant, in-hand access to:

Christmas Carol Lyrics - sing along with confidence, even in Latin! Includes more than 10 traditional Christmas carols!
    The Complete Roast Beef Feast - shopping list, recipes, detailed instructions, plus serving suggestions for: Perfect Prime Rib, Pan Gravy, Traditional Creamed Onions, Sweet Maple Glazed Carrots, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, and Old Fashioned Apple Pie
    The "The Night Before Christmas" story - read it aloud to kids of all ages!
    Wine guide - basics on reds, whites, sparkling and fortified wines
    Terrific Toasts for bringing in the New Year with a touch of class
    Holiday Decorating Tips - quick and simple ways to deck your halls using items you probably already have on hand!
    New Year's Resolutions made easy!
    Gift giving guides to gemstones and colors
    Share this delightful Holiday Handbook with your family, friends and colleagues with a simple infrared beam - even the kids will love it.

For always appropriate graces, formal table place setting instructions and additional recipes, download and enjoy the Thanksgiving Survival Kit separately.

Santa's Helper
    Dont get caught forgetting to buy a gift or send a card. With this program you can track cards recieved and sent as well as gifts recieved and sent. Set a range for buying gifts and list what they want in the wish list. When purchased check off what was bought. Views best in color.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Neat game ... got to 2003, but my daughter nabbed my treo to play.

6.    #6  
    Cool, you should try out the Holiday Handbook, it has the "Night Before Christmas" (which I read to the kids Xmas Eve) and lots of other cool stuff on it!

We plan to go to Disneyworld for Christmas and I now have all the documents and apps I need to be prepared!

This is a great little game! Requires effective hand-eye-hand coordination as the number of evil elves keeps growing!

8.    #8  
    I love having the Christmas tunes that play in the main screen!

Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    I love having the Christmas tunes that play in the main screen!
    Sort of puts you in the Christmas spirit!