Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am a die hard Pittsburgh Fan and wanted to see if anybody on the boards had any of the Steelers Fight Songs mp3s or waves??! please let me know snaqeice@yahoo.com

tdadde06
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    I am a die hard Pittsburgh Fan and wanted to see if anybody on the boards had any of the Steelers Fight Songs mp3s or waves??! please let me know snaqeice@yahoo.com

tdadde06
    If you get one, send it to me!

Game was cool on Sun nite ... more Steelers fans then Jags fans I think!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  3.    #3  
    Here we go.... STEELERS!
    HERE WE GO! Piittssbbuurrgghh's goiiinnn to the Suuuper Bowl

I gotta have this as my sms ringtone so I can show off in front of the friends & co-workers!
    Yea, mon!

my avatar says it all
    Just like a blond not to know sports!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Name the sports and I will kick your tush in it Even mud wrestling
    I have the Saran Wrap and Wesson oil ... since you got the villa, better make it olive oil ...

Oh, name the time and place (within reason of course, my attorney advises I add this language ).

I'm thinking Minnesota in January ...

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I'll be in Italy in January
    How? You can't slice a donut!

10.    #11  
    How bout them Steelers??~!
  11.    #12  
    oh i finally found the Steeler fight songs so if anybody needs them let me know. These ones aren't the polka versions,
    oh i finally found the Steeler fight songs so if anybody needs them let me know. These ones aren't the polka versions,
    Send me, please!!

13.    #14  
    Give Me Your Email Or A Way To Get It To You! I Got The 95 Version The 2001 Version And Now The 2004 Version!!!!!!!!! Let's Go Get Em 14 & 1!!!! Pa Is Turning Heads Both With The Black & The Gold And Also With Those Eagles!
    TD6, check your PM's

The second week of the AFC playoffs are going to be amazing. If my pats head to Pittsburgh the next week, that could be one for the ages.
    Give Me Your Email Or A Way To Get It To You! I Got The 95 Version The 2001 Version And Now The 2004 Version!!!!!!!!! Let's Go Get Em 14 & 1!!!! Pa Is Turning Heads Both With The Black & The Gold And Also With Those Eagles!
    Wouldn't an ALL-PA SuperBowl be incredible? I thought we were going to have one a few years ago until NE and STL ruined it in the Championship game.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    The second week of the AFC playoffs are going to be amazing. If my pats head to Pittsburgh the next week, that could be one for the ages.
    Pats are good, will be a great game, but Steelers looking to avenge AFC Championship game that led to Super Bowl for Pats ... look for a low scoring match-up and the Steelers to come out on top!

The revenge factor is overrated. What is more important for the Steelers is that they don't have Kordell Stewart this time around.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Go Mariners! I can't remember, are the Steelers in the baseball American or National League? LOL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast