Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I thought this was how it still worked!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  2.    #42  
    5 more days to go on with this Santa thing. The questions are getting more frequent. I just want to get through these next few days before hitting him with reality.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    5 more days to go on with this Santa thing. The questions are getting more frequent. I just want to get through these next few days before hitting him with reality.
    I still tell my daughter (age 11) that I believe and therefore he exists as far as I am concerned. Because I believe, I think she still believes.

My wife asked me when we got married a couple of years ago what we would tell our kids about Santa if we had any. I asked her what she meant. She wondered if we would tell them the truth. I looked at her kinda funny and said "the truth?" I guess the look on my face was enough for her.

Santa Claus is the embodiment of the spirit of giving that lives in all (well most) of us. If you don't believe in him that says alot about you. I believe in Santa and I see a little of him every day. More this time of year naturally. My children will always get the same answer from me when they ask if there is a Santa Claus. A resounding YES! Sorry no amount of logic or other scientific bs will convince me otherwise.

Merry Christmas to you all!!
    Last edited by Woof; 12/20/2004 at 01:10 PM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    My wife asked me when we got married a couple of years ago what we would tell our kids about Santa if we had any. I asked her what she meant. She wondered if we would tell them the truth. I looked at her kinda funny and said "the truth?" I guess the look on my face was enough for her.

Santa Claus is the embodiment of the spirit of giving that lives in all (well most) of us. If you don't believe in him that says alot about you. I believe in Santa and I see a little of him every day. More this time of year naturally. My children will always get the same answer from me when they ask if the is a Santa Claus. A resounding YES! Sorry no amount of logic or other scientific bs will convince me otherwise.

Woof -- this is a GREAT post. Thanks for putting into words what I feel!!! Thank you and have a very Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Woof -- this is a GREAT post. Thanks for putting into words what I feel!!! Thank you and have a very Merry Christmas!

My pleasure. Don't forget the cookies and milk.
  7.    #47  
    Glad you reminded me!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    What kind and whole or skim?

... I believe in Santa and I see a little of him every day. More this time of year naturally. My children will always get the same answer from me when they ask if there is a Santa Claus. A resounding YES! Sorry no amount of logic or other scientific bs will convince me otherwise.

Hey Woofy...its that kinda sappy, syrupy sentiment that makes America so great! No Seasons Greetings or Happy Holidays from me Dude...Merry Christmas!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    Kids, this is why you shouldn't smoke weed...

What does being imaginative have to do with weed?
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    What kind and whole or skim?
    he'll drink either. It's the thought that counts.
    I'll leave some carrots for the reindeer, too!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123