Page 1 of 25 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    As you live each day, don't certain thoughts or questions come to your mind?

Sometimes you think "Where'd that come from?"

Well, here we have a thread devoted to Life's Little Unanwered Questions.

Write a question for those of us fellow t|c'ers to ponder. Not solve, mind you. Just ponder.

Here's my first one, in honor of the Off Topic Thread Queen:

Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its ****"?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  2.    #2  
    If Hooters were to become a door-to-door service would they have to change their name to Knockers?

3.    #3  
    Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?

If there was a crumb on the table and you cut it in half, would you have two crumbs or two halves of a crumb?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Why do you drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

And aren't you really parking on the driveway, not in the driveway? Why do we always say "Park in the driveway?" In what??
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6.    #6  
    If a missing person sees their picture on a milk carton that offers a reward, would they get the money?

How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
    Why do people say "never say never". Now you know that's not right, to say "never say never" you just said never twice.

And why do I need ID to get ID. If I had ID I wouldn't Need ID.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    If a Chick runs a the speed of sound can she still hear her iPod?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  10.    #10  
    Who was the first person to see a cow and say, "See those little dangly things hanging there? I'm going to drink whatever comes out of 'em!"

Why does an off topic thread almost inevitably involves talking about the chicken?
    What did National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice tell President Bush about al Qaeda threats against the United States in a still-secret briefing on Aug. 6, 2001?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    How do blind people know when to stop wiping?
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    How do Marine Biologist really know how many fish are in the ocean?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  15.    #15  
    Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    I's sooner have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy...
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    When will I get my villa in Italy?
    Click below for the answer!
    Attached Images Attached Images

How can an ant live when it is dropped from a height of 30m?
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  20.    #20  
    To answer your question, answer this one: Is hell exothermic or endothermic?

Page 1 of 25 12345611 ... LastLast