Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425 LastLast
    Why do those who insist that "what I do in the privacy of my own home is my business" also insist on making it public?
    Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" have an expiry date?
    does two x wrong = right?
    Don't fish know they're swimming in their own, well, you know?
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    When you swim in the water, do you know if someone did something in it?
    Whay aren't finished buildings called "builts"? (I think Gallagher made that one up.)
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    What was the best thing before sliced bread?
    Who's your daddy?
    If there were only one way to communicate love to a significant other, would you rather express that love in action understanding you could never say it, or speak the words and be guaranteed the love of your words found resident in their heart but never be able to demonstrate it?
    Last edited by specimen38; 07/19/2005 at 04:33 PM.
    Why is "How To Repair Your VCR." a videotape?
    Why do drugstores make sick people walk all the way to the back of the store to get to the pharmacy, but let healthy people by cigarettes right by the entrance?
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Why do drugstores make sick people walk all the way to the back of the store to get to the pharmacy, but let healthy people by cigarettes right by the entrance?
    Because the owners of the shop know that sick people will walk all the way to the pharmacy no matter what, while healthy people have to be seduced to smoke whenever possible by placing the cigarettes as visible as possible?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Why is it so hard to remember how to spell MNEMONIC?
    Do illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
    Whatever happened to preparations A through G?

That was a heck of a segue...
    What is the plural of Grilled Cheese?
    If there are smoking sections in restaurants, why aren't there peeing sections in swimming pools?
    What color is a chameleon on a mirror?
    Why is it that every time I get my truck detailed it rains?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    If you get up on an elephant, what do you get down from?

oops, sorry - there actually is an answer to that question... highlight below to see:
    a duck...