Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
  1.    #261  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance

So currently, not counting the -16F windchill, the weather outside is about 75-80F colder here? Life isn't fair....
    Perspective is a funny thing ... it all depends on your point of view. Right now, my point of view is nice and toasty!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    What would happen if there was a holiday without the shopping? Why do we do this to ourselves every year?
    Is Wal*Mart real?
    Take care! On my way to the mall...
    Why are apartments so close together?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Why is abbreviated such a long word?
    - Albert Einstein
    Why do people drive so slowly in the "high speed" lane?
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Going to be 80 tomorrow!!!!
    Would that be in Orlando?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  7.    #267  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Would that be in Orlando?
    Yes GM, it would be!!!! Enjoy your drive down ... rain just the next 2 days ... looks really good after that! Wouldn't that be delightful?

8.    #268  
    But wait! It says that it will be 23F in Orlando
    Good one Chickie! Now my credibility with GM is shot! Of course here the story is just a tad different -- 61F. Wouldn't you rather be at my link than yours???

9.    #269  
    How come women can call each other "girl" and when we guys do it we are called sexist?

10.    #270  
    'Cos guyz are like that?
    Like what???

Supposing a friend in pain and terminally ill ask you to be the assistant in an assisted suicide? What do you do?

a) run for the hills?
    b) refuse?
    c) call the police?
    d) contact Jack K. in jail?
    e) read a book on euthanasia first?
    f) go through with it?
    g) ???????????????????
    Some are, sorry. You know...kinda sexist....
    I call all women I meet "Chicky Babe". This seems to immediatly create a certain "bond" that can last for years.

Just recently I met a woman and said, "Hi Chicky Babe!" And she said, "Oh, it's you again, I haven't seen you in years." See! She remembered me! I didn't remember her at all..... I don't think she was very good at being a Flight Attendant though....cause the coffee tasted funny and I think it made me sick.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Ok, we are about an hour outside of Orlando and it's freakin freezin in Fl. This may be a short trip and a backstep to SC. It was chilly driving through there too but at least we won't be freezinf outside trying to meet Mickey and ride a ride.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  14.    #274  
    Ok, we are about an hour outside of Orlando and it's freakin freezin in Fl. This may be a short trip and a backstep to SC. It was chilly driving through there too but at least we won't be freezinf outside trying to meet Mickey and ride a ride.
    Come down to West Palm, it's 85F!

Now how far would that be from Orlando?

If you were raised in the traditions of Christmas, how did it feel when you discovered there really is no Santa Claus?
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    If you were raised in the traditions of Christmas, how did it feel when you discovered there really is no Santa Claus?
    Who says there isn't!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38

There is in our house...and we don't have anyone under 15 years old. Santa, like your religion, is in your heart not your head.
  19.    #279  
    Now how far would that be from Orlando?
    About 2 hours southeast ... get on the Turnpike and head south.

20.    #280  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver

There is in our house...and we don't have anyone under 15 years old. Santa, like your religion, is in your heart not your head.
    Merry Christmas ACD and everyone else ... now back to wrapping those gifts!