Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    can someone send me a gmail invitation... thanks!
    -brandon

my email: dynastySD1@yahoo.com

thanks a lot!
    Treo 600 > Treo 600 > Nokia 9500 > Treo 650 > Treo 650 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p (11/18/06)

Join MySpace Largest City & Neighborhood group!

San Diego Group - http://groups.myspace.com/sdgroup
    your wish is granted..... Happy Kwanza!!!!!!! Well it's a bit early but you get the drift!!!!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Is there another Gmail invitation available, I would love to get onboard.
    Last edited by Parityone; 11/22/2004 at 04:29 PM.
    So would I
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    I've got two more if anyone wants one.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    I still have my 6 invites. If you need one, just email me. Give me a good reason why I should spare you one of my invites.
    what is your email can't figure out how to get to your profile on my treo I can vive you a reason here : I need a good pop3 cliet for my new 650 I am new to the treo thing my email is: jsblair17@yahoo.com if you have any left
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    PM me with your email, and I'll send an invite
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    mahootzki@yahoo .com Anyone have one for me??? please
    check your email.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I didn't get an email but if some wants to they can i won't complain
    Hey guys, I have a bunch of invites to hand out, if you want one, send me a pm with a first and last name and the email address you want me to send the invite to.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Can I get an invite from someone? Thanks. t2gungho@yahoo.com
    Alright, I just gave away my last invite. I'll post back if I get anymore to give out.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

I got plenty. I'll send one your way.
    hi,
    i want one gmail invite can someone send me please?
    ulas aksu
    ulash_aksu@hotmail.com
    Merry Christmas ulash Just sent u the invite. Ho Ho Ho!!!
    Would love one if someone could spare it, but not a "gotta have" for me. Unless you know something I don't? ;D
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Would love one if someone could spare it, but not a "gotta have" for me. Unless you know something I don't? ;D
    send me a PM with your email, I'll give you one
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    can someone send me a gmail invite, please? djbinegar@sprintpcs.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast