1.    #1  
    I admit I thought this was gonna be a little boring but It's pretty cool! Today I do not feel like the ony "gadget, geek" type in the room.

I'm met some really nice TC guys: David, Chris. Inspector Gadget and Stig to name a few. We had this impromptu TC gathering prior to actually venturing to the rear to check out the 650 action!

I'm not from MO, but you do often need to "Show me".
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 11/18/2004 at 09:09 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    I think I got cut off.

I really like the interface of the 650. The camera pics are CRISP! This was a major concern for me. But a few of us TC'ers did a couple of side-by-side comparison of the 600/650 pics and the difference is crystal. I also REALLY like the voice memo option on picture mail. I also really like the zoom. Although it is not optical, I was pleased with the movie quality.

Later...
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Can't believe how good the software is that lets him project the Treo screen. It looks like another June Fabrics product.
    I wasn't able to make the DC show. Could you please tell me the palm coupon for ordering on their site at the show discount?

Thanks.