1.    #1  
    IMO, it's the best ultra compact out there, Panasonic fx7, won't know for sure till I get it.

Has image stabilization, 5 mp, 3x optical, 2.5" lcd

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/fx7.html
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    *drops jaw* that thing just slaps the sonyT1 back home crying to its overweight kfc-addicted mother.
    What's the aperature focal length? I have a Digital Elph 4MP just because it's the best lens I've found so far...
    Hmm... that looks nice. Does anyone know how this compares to the Casio Exilim Ex-Z55?

Tx...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    This is the specs on the lens:

LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT
    f = 5.8 - 17.4 mm (35mm Equiv.:35-105mm)
    7 elements in 6 groups (3 Aspherical lenses/3 Aspherical surfaces)

I'd say the t1 looks pretty decent too. Just didn't want to contribute to Sony's retarded memory stick fund. I just bought a 512 SD for $26 after rebate , it looks like the t1 has better video though.

The Elph is nice, I almost bought it, but thought I'd spend the extra $$ and get something a tad bit smaller with image stabilization. Another one that is awesome that just come out is called the Canon sd300
    I just had an issue with its purple fringing.

There are so many ultra compacts out now. I've done SOO much research on these little things the last couple days it's kept my attention off the "never gonna happen for Verizon 650".
  6.    #6  
    The only reason I didn't get the Casio Exilim is that it doesn't have TV out (I kind of like that) and the other Exilims has an odd behavior, when you pre-focus, the LCD freezes just for a second, kind of got on my nerves.

The x55 does have a very nice LCD, better battery life, an optical view finder (I think), and is cheaper.
    Thanks for the comments. The following pic from the link above says alot imo:

Wow!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Pricing ???
    BTW, isn't the 650 coming with a 7 MP camera...?
  10.    #10  
    7 mp, ya right. I paid $429 through amazon, but I signed up for their credit card and got $30 more bucks off.
    I was just kidin'. But great camera, I have the Exilim, and love it, but now that I look at the size of that one and the screen, wow that looks great. And great price too.