1.    #1  
    Another one...! That's how many now, 6 out of twelve or so? If I owned stocks of a company in which half of the top management resigns, I would start selling....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    What is your source for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    If I owned stocks of a company in which half of the top management resigns, I would start selling....
    Gee...Clinton had 29 different cabinet members to fill 14 positions. I would imagine that you sold all of your stock long ago.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    What is your source for this?
    This is a bit unfortunate... The title of the tread is a quote from CNN, where it was "breaking news". A few minutes after I posted it here, they downgraded it to "rumour"..... we will see.

However, even without Ridge, 6 of the 15 members of Bush's cabinet have resigned so far.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    That's what you get for watching CNN.
    With a little luck maybe GW Bush will resign from the administration. I suggest Kerry for his replacement...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    We can always dream!
    I would give up my 650 for that. That is the only thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Another one...! That's how many now, 6 out of twelve or so? If I owned stocks of a company in which half of the top management resigns, I would start selling....

What's the big deal. Turnover in the cabinet is normal for 2nd term presidents. At this point, Clinton had far more new appointees than Bush does. Stop trying to spin something out of nothing...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I don't know G, Bush's cabinet does seem to be evaporating. Course that only means that someone else will be getting a new job.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I agree, gfunk. I believe spin is the name of the game here.
    Tom Ridge was a great governor. Unfortunately, he left PA for greener pastures and he got a bum steer. Office of Homeland Security... What a joke!

Dunc
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunc
    Tom Ridge was a great governor. Unfortunately, he left PA for greener pastures and he got a bum steer. Office of Homeland Security... What a joke!
    I agree. Going to be the head of HS was a set-up. Going 'big time' just for the sake of going 'big time' can be hazardous to your career!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    That's what you get for watching CNN.
    What should we all watch, FOX NEWS?!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    What's the big deal. Turnover in the cabinet is normal for 2nd term presidents. At this point, Clinton had far more new appointees than Bush does. Stop trying to spin something out of nothing...
    I hear you G, but it's the type of cabinet positions that's interesting. Sec. of State, Atty. Gen., these are high level cabinet positions. This raises eyebrows because you figure they know 'behind the scenes' things that many may not know. Just makes you wonder what's up, that's all.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Clulup was correct all along - Ridge is leaving.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...bush_cabinet_1
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Clulup was correct all along - Ridge is leaving.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...bush_cabinet_1
    You read it here first, and on CNN... A fine company!
    Buh bye now
    We have Porter Goss causing mass high level CIA defections with his attempts to politicize the agency. We have a failure of congress to pass the 911 commission recommendations. We have terrorist attacks in Iraq going from 17 a day this time last year to over 150 a day now. We have Bin Ladin still at large boldly making more videotapes inciting the muslim world. And somehow Tom Ridge as he is bailing out after three years, wants to let us know that we are all safer now.
    Well Donald said that his job was done when he quit so obviously there was nothing left for Tom to do