Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Seriously!? I mean, most her posts are almost always completely off-topic and nothing to do with Treos. I was just wondering if she really had one or just liked to post in current events threads in this forum for the heck of it! Hehe...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    She does
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    who's the woman in the avatar? taken with the T600?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    I think the only way to settle this inquiry in the most efficient and fair way is for the Chicken to send me her Treo, along with all of her uncompromising pictures and those of her lawyer friend Muziek. I then will write a complete and unbiased report on my findings and sell it on eBay under the title: ChickenNoodles: The Unauthorized Biography.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I too was curious of this gfunk. I rarely see any post about other Treo related topics. Not that it is not ok to post off the topic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I love this thread! It's all about me....
    Perhaps TC community should get together and buy me one of them pretty-lookin' Treo 650? Then the question would be moot, right?
    Yes, a freeware version of therapy.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Seriously!? I mean, most her posts are almost always completely off-topic and nothing to do with Treos. I was just wondering if she really had one or just liked to post in current events threads in this forum for the heck of it! Hehe...
    I think she just is a social animal that dreams of Treos and the men that have them!!
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
    She's a figment of our imaginations.
    lol
    A quick search revealed that Chick has posted quite a few Treo related posts in the past. She also appeared to be testing a beta version of Causerie and Chatter Mail. I conclude that she has a Treo but her interests are mostly SOCIAL!
    Why did the Chick dance across the road?

To get her Treo 650 we all bought her...
    Gentlemen, I dare we are far more than a trio regarding the epochal question of whether Chick-dance, in fact, owns a Treo. Telegenic good looks (see CD's avatar) trumps high tech every time...
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Write1, her good looks are embelished by her sense of humor, intelligence and hey, a Treo on top of all of that can't hurt can it?
    Touche, my brother, touche. And have we, indeed, decidedly determined the image in her avatar is Ms. CD? What say you all?
    Signs point to yes
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    write1here, my avatar and, indeed, my entire life have been inspected and scrutinized on the AFLAC thread… Check it out
    LOL, you just sentenced a guy to reading 4,000+ posts. He'll be back in two or three years!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here
    Touche, my brother, touche. And have we, indeed, decidedly determined the image in her avatar is Ms. CD? What say you all?

Chick has produced many different pictures of the same person. I am confident it is her, but it doesn't really matter after a point, does it? If I ran into the person pictured on the street, they'd be hard pressed to convince me they are NOT Chick-Dance! We become the image we put forth in the minds of others after all

Does Chick own a Treo? She says she does and hangs out here...that's good enough for me. That she chooses to spend her time largely in off topic to contribute benefits everyone here, including Treocentral. I will come back for my daily/weekly read even if I no longer own a Treo in the future, just for the insights/opinions of Chick as well as many others. The Treo was the starting point, but the larger ideas and discussion are the hook for me.
    write1here, my avatar and, indeed, my entire life have been inspected and scrutinized on the AFLAC thread… Check it out
    but the question remains, was the pic taken with a T600?

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Gentlemen and lady, this is true, good talk; discussion that adds luster and valor to the name TreoCentral.com. As for the question of whether, indeed, Ms. C-D's pic was clicked with hit of a Treo shutter, a query advanced by our illustrious confrere, M. 100th Monkey...well, for me the point is moot. Rather, long after each of us has gone on to other distractions and devices yet unborn, folks reading our exchanges on distant archived Internet boards will say, this was their finest hour. Long my Chick-Dance's icon waltz on, and long may we continue confabing about the finesse of form and function -- wheter they be found in a communicating PDA or in the person operating the machine. And Chick-Dance, perhaps you might favor us all with an inclusive exhibit of your avatars past and present, together in one place. Amen, men, and avanti!
    okay, compromise, avatar exhibition with details about the unit that took any pics if they are pics ;-)

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast