Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Can I secure the broadcast rights to the Chick/Tjd battle royale chess match and swimming marathon? Being so close to ESPN here I can probably arrange some outlet.

Oh, and by the way...Happy Thanksgiving to all. May our lives be graced in every way as we traverse the roads and family gatherings...
    NICE!!! Nothing like a full contact chess match to start the turkey festivities.

Happy Thanskgiving to all as well. I'm giving up my computer till Sunday.
    (Not my treo, however, where I check two emails account....small steps)
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else
    Oooh ... full contact chess in the pool ... uuuuurah!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    The airport is a bizy-bizy place today....
    Hey tjd414, when I get to MN I will send you a chess invitation: Start practicing 'cos your azz will be sore after out match!
    And gharrod, before signing up with ESPN I think tdj needs to practice. I'd hate to see him being humiliated in front of live audience
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Must be using her Treo ...

What the heck was the University of Miami doing in Minneapolis?

We'll have to compare before and after using gfunk's avatar as the standard ...

Have fun in MN Chicky, say hi to my ex, Jesse the Body, Garrison and oh my dear sweet daughter in grad school...
    Very cool that your daughter goes to school here: It seems there are plenty of them all around
    That settles it, NYC is out, Minnesota is in!

...it's brrrrr here....
    I think you could get some volunteers to help with this!

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    I think you could get some volunteers to help with this!
    I volunteer!
    Happy Thanksgiving guys and Chickie
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    To drain the water in your bathtub?...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Sorry to interrupt the dialogue....There is a guy (gharrod) that exchanges post with a few of you from time to time in these forums. He claims in a post that he has had a Treo 650 since November 13, 2004, and its integrated in his new 2005 Infiniti FX35 car. Is this guy the joking type or is this credible stuff. Sorry for this "bounty hunter" type intrusion in this marvelous thread "Does Chick-Dance have a Treo?". I just wanted to get some info from him before I go to the dealership today.

Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    HA HA Chicky, good one! I just got a 2005 Infiniti FX35 with the tech package and BT. It works beautifully with the T650.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdfairchild
    gharrod - you've already got a 650 and can confirm that the BT implementation works well with cars (or at least your Infinity)? Cool!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...0&page=2&pp=20
    Last edited by specimen38; 11/26/2004 at 11:59 AM.
    Well, that certainly stopped activity here!

Let's get back to the action ... Chickie, you need to show a little tummy with that iPod!

I think the iPod needs a happy face on the front, that would be cool
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    miss chickie, this is random, but your last post was the 214th of this thread - MY LUCKY NUMBER!

anyway, just had to post it - caught it as I was browsing.
    Gentlemen, at this point let me caution, moderation in moderation...
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    So what's with number 214?
    oh, its only the day i proposed. its also a number i happen to see more commonly than others... waking up frequently in the middle of the night .. look at the clock - 2:14 am. stuff like that.

Here: T-U-M-M-Y
    I don't think it counts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    I don't think it counts
    I agree. Tummy showing time
    -Michael Pritchard
    Wow... 2,390 posts and counting?? Very impressive, Chick-Dance.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast