Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    ADORABLE!!!
    Adorable, AND she likes my banana(s).
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    What are these "Treos" that you all speak of?
    Ms Dance, If I may, as acting president ex-officio of the Chick-Dance Fan & Booster Club Association of North America (c), more generally known as CDFBCANA, I would like to now officially request a new avatar picture of you...a nation awaits your next posting. Do not delay!
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Q: "What are these "Treos" that you all speak of?"

A: Ah, sweet Miss Treo-oh of life...the plot thickens...
    Quote Originally Posted by MAdMoNKEY
    Adorable, AND she likes my banana(s).
    WHAT!!??? You got bananas and we got fish! Unfair ... I think
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTreo
    What are these "Treos" that you all speak of?
    If you go through the AFLAC thread, by the time you get to post 4500, you might have a small idea. And I'm not talking about fish, either.

Welcome and happy posting MissTreo!

Yea, right.... MissTreo with two posts.... Please identify yourself
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    WHAT!!??? You got bananas and we got fish! Unfair ... I think
    Speak for yourself, sir tjd: I've got a banfishna
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Oooooo .... ahhhhh .... Impressive, good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Oooooo .... ahhhhh .... Impressive, good sir!
    Jealousy among men won't solve anything
    -Michael Pritchard
    One now, gentlemen, we return to THE subject we all have gathered here for: The ever fascinating and always-ravishing poultry-geist;that bewinged wisp of an aviary clucker; yes, this could only be the incomparable Ms. Chicken-Dance... Fanfare, maestro, fanfare!
    Well, Miss Chick-Dance-with-the-Muffin-Man, I think this answers who Chicky is married to. Now we know why she is always asking is we have seen the Muffin Man. He must be Mr Chicky (also known as her "Stud" muffin). One last thought, does he have raisins (no I am not going with the obvious line here, I will leave it to someone else...)?
    Quite so, as the old saying goes: "If the Chick fits wear it."
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Well, Miss Chick-Dance-with-the-Muffin-Man, I think this answers who Chicky is married to. Now we know why she is always asking is we have seen the Muffin Man. He must be Mr Chicky (also known as her "Stud" muffin). One last thought, does he have raisins (no I am not going with the obvious line here, I will leave it to someone else...)?
    You know how those Chicks are ... she likes the corn muffin man?

BTW, do you know the corn muffin man?

Must be part of the punitive damages!

is chick going to buy the treo 650?
    gotta be a white night huh?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    . uh oh. something tells me you may have several knocks at your door this week from would-be white knights wielding glistening new treos for your fancy, miss chick. on guard!
    dang, I just got a new yellow suit of armour with some killer flames. Oh well, maybe Jenny from the block will take me in
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    "uh oh. something tells me you may have several knocks at your door this week from would-be white knights wielding glistening new treos for your fancy, miss chick. on guard!"

Treobk214, wouldn't that be on, er, TreoGuard?

And Ms CD, heck, My armor is at the cleaners but my amour is spotless!