Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Are you saying she has a big mouth?
    Just look at the number of posts she has ...
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    CD, how about favoring us with a new avatar? More pics = more bliss from your fan club here at the local Y, the one by the bus station, cheek by jowl to the Mountain Dew medallion hanging on the rotary club building.
    "This space intentionally left blank."
    Building on the posting about feet, with the above posting about avatars, wasn't there a brief period in time when CD's avatar was a picture of her feet? I think that was when I was reading the AFLAC thread. Then I went out of town for a bit and couldn't bother to wade through another 1500 posts....in that one thread alone.

I like the whimsy (not to mention intrigue) that CD brings to the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I have a fan club? My goodness, I am blushing....
    Yea, well, letís not dwell on it too long ChickenNoodles, just start postiní them pictures
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    The sooner the better!!!

Indeed, a picture is worth 1,000 birds, or is it curbs? Well...something like that. The little Chick-a- D triumphs again. Ain't life swell!
    Well...............Chicky is blushing, and we all are lusting...

Oh, and the caraniums I read so fast I thought it was geraniums and I was like, whhhhaaaaaattttttt????? C-ya...
    As A happily married man, looking on from the sidelines... You guys look very desperate You guys look hungry over this atractive "chick", but I don't see anyone proposing yet, enough with the flirting... PROPOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    As A happily married man, looking on from the sidelines... You guys look very desperate You guys look hungry over this atractive "chick", but I don't see anyone proposing yet, enough with the flirting... PROPOSE
    Propose what? What if she is off the market ... where are we supposed to line up ... Chik Fil A?

BTW, I can see WHY they are flirting with ya... God if I wasn't married...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    BTW, I can see WHY they are flirting with ya... God if I wasn't married...
    Just because you've eaten doesn't mean you can't read the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Just because you've eaten doesn't mean you can't read the menu.
    Oh, I can eat again.. Still VERY hungry...
    (wife left for a couple of days... )
    being single is a prerequisite? ok, whew...

flirting is good isn't it, as long as it is innocent...my gf ay think differently so I will resist the future longings to flirt with elChickbo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL Flirting is healthy, harmless and fun. I am sure most of the guys here are happily married.
    Here's a picture of my girlfriend:

Isn't she cute?
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Let us return to the subject at hand, gentlemen, Chick Dance....
    In the midst of talking about us guys....who said Chickie was single?
    Quote Originally Posted by pbryon
    In the midst of talking about us guys....who said Chickie was single?
    gfunk has my girlfriend's picture as his avatar.

Gentlemen, I suggest we also ask this question: Does your Treo Have a Chick-Dance?, that is, have you loaded a JPEG of her avatar on your phone for easy viewing -- An essential Treo element, I daresay!
    Quote Originally Posted by write1here
    Gentlemen, I suggest we also ask this question: Does your Treo Have a Chick-Dance?, that is, have you loaded a JPEG of her avatar on your phone for easy viewing -- An essential Treo element, I daresay!
    I would do this, but the current holder of my phone wallpaper would DEMAND an explanation. Now, if I could get them both on a single photo, well, that would be smokin'! Now, where's Photoshop on my pc ...

Wouldn't you like to know? Are you jealous?