59meters
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
  2.    #3  
    A guy in my office got over 80 today!!!
    62 meters first try.. pretty cool.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    58 meters, after several tries. I'll let Woof drive.
    Talldog
    I just got 77.... I'll get to 100 in a minute
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    How on earth did you get this link to a promotional website for a party in a small Swiss city?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Damn, 58 seems to be about the limit for me!
    Make that 72
    68. I wish I could see my mouse pointer.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    68. I wish I could see my mouse pointer.
    If you right click to bring up the flash menu then click off it, you have your mouse pointer

68 for me too
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    mine said 100...Home Run Is that Good?
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  13.    #14  
    Really? Wow!
    i just did it again and it said 2 meters
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    like old times....
    Thanks scottymomo, I'll try it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    83 meters ;-0
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    the Mountie told me this morning I was put in the drunk tank last night for my own good... hicup