Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    wow
    Ya i'd say so too. I figured an apology would be adequate. I guess I'll have to cut my own throat to please some people.

Hey Claire, did you know that in Washington this conversation you and I are having might be considered stalking? Question is who is stalking whom?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Please stalk me- I am bored- LOL. I promise I won't run to the Leo's for help when I can’t take it- LOL. I am not afraid of the big bad woof- LOL.

Ok- lets see I am Polish American, a republican, hetrosexual and a catholic- that should be a good start.
    Quote Originally Posted by azmike
    Please stalk me- I am bored- LOL. I promise I won't run to the Leo's for help when I can’t take it- LOL. I am not afraid of the big bad woof- LOL.

Ok- lets see I am Polish American, a republican, hetrosexual and a catholic- that should be a good start.
    Are Pollock jokes a form of stalking?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    No because most of us poles don't understand the jokes anyway- lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Are Pollock jokes a form of stalking?
    Isnt pollock a kind of fish
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Isnt pollock a kind of fish
    Yes it is but mike didnt know the difference.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    did u just call me a fish? that's it I am calling 911 where the heck is that "11" key?
    I'm sorry I am not addressing those that wish to not be addressed I am discussing fish with claire.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Quote Originally Posted by freudov23
    With all due respect...
    That's cute. BTW, Jesusland is alot bigger then your map shows. And they have great rides too
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Anyone know of the praiseland Simpsons episode? Hopefully we aren't inhaling natural gas.
    cough cough.... what does it do to you?
    I know that I am really in the minority here, but I happen to like both Woof and Eurokitty. I admire the chutzpah in each one. Each one has strong convictions which eminate from their core beliefs. They are honest with themselves and honest with the people they deal with. While some of you may feel that they are totally opposite, I say they are very much alike, and I like them and am glad they are here on the forum. Keep on posting both of you!
    geez!!! sweet mother of god, has someone truly gone WAY off the DEEP END here.

im not mentioning names here, for fear that I too may be accused of stalking.

wow, this is getting crazy!

this goes WAY beyond DEEP BREATHS, stepping away from the keyboard, or appreciating the things we have...

this is almost certifiable!
    sweet geezus.
    but on a much lighter, very enjoyable note.... LOOK AT AAAAAAAALLLLL that red country!!!

sigh. good to know america has come to its senses!
    Yunno the more i think about a certain recent post, I am a little upset at the direct assertion that I am a criminal. It is also my underdstanding that stalking as defined by websters

Main Entry: stalk·ing
    Function: noun
    : the act or crime of willfully and repeatedly following or harassing another person in circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to fear injury or death esp. because of express or implied threats; broadly : a crime of engaging in a course of conduct directed at a person that serves no legitimate purpose and seriously alarms, annoys, or intimidates that person
    NOTE: Stalking is often considered to be aggravated when the conduct involved also violates a restraining order protecting the victim.

doesnt really apply to a public forum where multiple people are engaged in a conversation. I think that it is more directed to one on one interaction. Some legal eagle please help with this understanding. I dont believe that stalking is the same as a disagreement or difference of opinion in a public conversation.

I must also address a certain portion of the referenced thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurokitty
    You've even gone so far as to post veiled messages about visiting me at my job and hunting for my personal information in my published academic papers.
    Here is the post to which she is refering. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=338

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Eurokitty
    Your tax dollars DID fund my education woof. I studied on the GI bill after my four years in the Marine Corps, at two Universities. I just completed my Doctorate in Psychology (prior to that I earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology and a Master's Degree in Social Work). I am currently a Psychiatric Social Worker with the Veteran's Administration, specializing in Post Traumatic Stress and Anxiety Disorders. I work with current and former military and often travel overseas to Europe to work on bases there as well. I've had several papers published and presented a paper at Yale/New Haven Medical Center last spring.

ED: I also spent a little over a month in Iraq last fall, but I think I already mentioned that in a prior post.
    my reply

Doctorate in psych, That expalins a lot Always loved psych.

I'll be in Seattle in Oct for a seachicken game. I'll stop by the VA and say hi.

No hard feelings about all this discussion. It's certainly not personal. I just enjoy the swordplay, er word play.

Are there links to your published works?
    Folks please note the apology in my reply. This was rather intense discussion at times and I was trying to be civil. I honestly didnt care about EK published papers nor did I ever plan to go to the VA. In fact we never even went to the Seahawks game that week. Of course if we had I would have had my wife and son with me. Hardly anyones picture of a stalker. In this post I was trying to be nice, after being not so nice in the discussion.

It is unfortunate that some people are so unwilling to accept the other point of view that they must resort to slanderous statements and threat of legal action. It is also unfortunate that an attack of this magnitude is allowed without comment. This kind of ridiculous crap takes all the fun out of playing here. Yes I know part of the responsibility for this situation lies with me, but this type of threatening response is hardly warranted. Just use the ignore button.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    I know that I am really in the minority here, but I happen to like both Woof and Eurokitty. I admire the chutzpah in each one. Each one has strong convictions which eminate from their core beliefs. They are honest with themselves and honest with the people they deal with. While some of you may feel that they are totally opposite, I say they are very much alike, and I like them and am glad they are here on the forum. Keep on posting both of you!
    Although we mostly disagree I too enjoy the conversation. Thanks.
    That's cute. BTW, Jesusland is alot bigger then your map shows. And they have great rides too
    Wahoo, no blue at all in my great State of Utah! Bush carried over 71% of the vote here, the highest percentage of any state.

Actually, I'm just kidding about how great that really is. I'm a conservative and I'm happy many of my neighbors share my views. However, my state is so Republican that the state government is really out of balance, and doesn't work as well as it could.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by freudov23
    Not much there. No peeps or EV's You can have the open plains. I'll take the urban areas.
    What are peeps and EV's?

I'm glad you will take the urban areas. Less people crowding the open spaces!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Sorry to burst your bible, I mean bubble treobk214, but there is this thing called population density. Have you been to Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, etc.? Not much there. No peeps or EV's You can have the open plains. I'll take the urban areas.
    LOL I love you so called urban people. You feel you are so much smarter and above the rest of the world. Many of your are just a bunch of elitists. Open plains? Maybe you should take off your blinders. Beauty to me isn’t all about some steel and concrete. God created more beauty in this county then any human can with their hands. Living in both areas- people in these so called rural areas are just as educated, just as cultured- they just like to enjoy some of the country without living on top of their neighbor. Many of these rural areas support our country more then you even could imagine. I am not saying city/urban life is bad. But I love those urban minivan soccer moms and dads driving around thinking they are the upper crust of society.

J-land- Oh my god- you libs kill me sometimes. Why are you so afraid of our Beliefs? I am not of yours. I don't worry that you don't believe in a god. That's your problem not mine. Move away- put yourself in another country if that makes you happy. I think France will take you to. Say what you will this is still (kerry or no Kerry) the best country in the world to live in.
    The following electoral map is much better as it shows population density:

http://www.esri.com/industries/elect...ts_2004_lg.jpg
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast