1.    #1  
    nothing pleases me more than knowing the fat donut guy michael moore was flushed down the toilet, everybody.

all that bs and propoganda, and he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

take it, michael moore, TAKE IT.
    He has alot to show for it, about 15 more pounds and bigger pants.
    I wasn't a Bush fan, but I just love it that the voters gave Moore, the "Boss" and all the other liberals in the entertainment industry a collective DROP DEAD. I, and it appears the majority of voters, resent them. They might be good at entertainment (the Moore documentary was entertainment), but they aren't more knowledgeable or have any greater credibility than the average voter.
  4.    #4  
    hear hear
    Yep, the reason F911 was released is the reason it failed. There is so many outlets for dissenting views and counter information. In other words, the media monopoly is over. Information is no longer filtered through one world/political view. Now for all the information and propaganda one releases, there are just as many people behind you to counter your information.

As for what he has to show for it, with bigger pants come bigger pockets.

His next "documentary" is on the U.S. healthcare system. I believe he took a look in the mirror and realised that politics is not his biggest priority.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    nothing pleases me more than knowing the fat donut guy michael moore was flushed down the toilet, everybody.

all that bs and propoganda, and he has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

take it, michael moore, TAKE IT.
    Moore has plenty to show for it, highest grossing documentary ever ($119M ) which given that it only cost $6M to make means he's going to be around for quite a while
    I'm sure he would trade it all for a Kerry oath of office come Jan.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I'm sure he would trade it all for a Kerry oath of office come Jan.
    Give up $113million profit??...I doubt it
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by carter437
    As for what he has to show for it, with bigger pants come bigger pockets.
    Maybe a little to subtle. Yea I doubt it too.
    Sorry to interrupt your hatefest, but I have a newflash, the left is not going to stop speaking out. Does it bother you when people exercise their freedom of speech?
    Hatefest? Excuse me?!?!?! Please point to something hateful! Those are big words and I don't think there's occasion to use them.
    Hate against Moore, obviously.
    Because we disagree with much of what he says? Yeesh. Now people are hated for free speech.
    well the guy is a lying fat slob. How is pointing out the facts hate mongering?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    when people say stuff like - "take it, TAKE IT, take it, to me that seethes with hate. Not that I disapprove, but still I was just pointing out what I thought was obvious. Anyway, if I hurt anybody's feelings, I apoligize. I do not want anyone going off sulking and hurt.
    I think I saw him at Krispy Kreme downing his sorrows with a couple dozen and some coffee- LOL. I guess the big lie didn't work for him. But your right- he should be happy with the money he made.
    Hey, I do not want to spoil anyone's good time here, and I agree with all of you, the guy needs to lose about 100 pounds or so. Enjoy your free speech, that is what is good about america.
    Losing pounds, won't make his brain better...
    Okay, this is getting repetitive.