Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision. Thanks in advance guys and gals, I really don't have anyone else to turn to.

Even though I've given her everything, I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair, and I don't know what to do about it. You know, the usual signs -- phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks up the drive. Although I do hear a car setting off, as if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I recently picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and got very upset that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her?

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind the car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while. I crouched behind the my car and I noticed a small scratch on the chrome faceplate on my treo where I must have dropped it.

Should I send it off for a replacement or wait for a six fifty?
    Last edited by tjd414; 11/03/2004 at 06:45 AM.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    LOL....

I think the boyfriend scrached it, wait for the 650
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    It's a situation and decision I wouldn't wish on anyone, but I'd wait for the 650.
    Talldog
    Just the laugh I needed after yesterday's election.

But just in case this is a situation for someone, let's play with it:

Why not Flip it. Have your friends start calling and hang up on her. Tell her you have an important last minute meeting in DC (and come hangout at the Roadshow.) Then when she calls, act suspicious.

Attitude is so important. Pretend you don't care, cuz cheating folks don't usually confess anyway. Then tell her you're not really happy and ask her how does she feel to see where it goes. Something about not having that comfy lil nest there when you want it sometimes brings on a new appreciation.

But then maybe not.

--And get the 650. Nothing like something new and exciting to play with!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    What's your wife's name again?....
    Muzie Chick

6.    #6  
    What's your wife's name again?....
    Am I allowed to have only 1?

Yeah. This cracked me up.
  8.    #8  
    Most men don't
    At one time or in succession????

9.    #9  
    LOL You are a step ahead of me…(Hum...both?)
    I'm in. Invites go out tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Muzie Chick
    A 3-some? OMG!
  11.    #11  
    Cocktails, first ... maybe some flowers ... chocolate and strawberries ... Veuve Cliquot yellow label ... heck, if you ask nice, I might even talk about my day!

12.    #12  
    How was your day, tjd?
    Not too bad until I got to that 7pm meeting.

That's what I get for taking that political appointment.

Not nearly enough pay!

Ok, back to my cave.

13.    #13  
    Does the cave have a fridge?
    Absolutely! Let's open up and take a quick lookie see ...

2 bottles 1976 Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial
    1 bottle 1978 Tattinger Brut
    1 bottle 1974 Pommery Extry Dry Champagne
    1 bottle VC Yellow label
    2 pints strawberries
    1 pint raspberries
    Small box of Hoffman's Dark Chocolate (tons better than Godiva, imo)
    A couple o' pears
    Orange and cranberry juice
    Some really good Prosciutto di Parma
    Fresh mozzarella
    Roasted peppers
    Some really good Genoa Salami
    Some Romaine
    A little caciocavello
    Some grilled, marinated chicken breast from yesterday

That about does it. Sorry for that last entry Chick, but it's in there.

14.    #14  
    Holy Cow!
    Well, since Chick doesn't drink liquor do you have cold water please? The rest sounds delicious! But wait! Did you marinate a chick(en)? With Oil of Olay I hope
    Knew I forgot something. I'm not a big bottled water guy, I just use my Brita and you can have as much as you want!

No, not a WHOLE chicken, just the breast.

15.    #15  
    You little devil you, you edited your post while I was replying ...

I could do that!

Will I need Saran Wrap?

16.    #16  
    Ok, legs too. I like those. And thighs.

17.    #17  
    The tiniest size you've got around
    You aren't talking about "fish" are you?

18.    #18  
    I have no idea about tiny fishies. I was strictly commenting on the marinated chick(en) breast you had in your cave's fridge which you were about to wrap. (Not even one bottle of water, ha?)
    Well, if I had a visitor (or two ) I would make sure I had what they wanted on hand ... er, in the 'fridge, I mean.

19.    #19  
    Not to get back on topic TOOOO quickly, but what about the tax breaks your limo ridin' beaky friend got for shipping those jobs to Equackador?

just bludgeon the boyfriend and yer wife with the scratched 600 and then upgrade to a 650
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast