Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    wow. remember all that criticism of george w bush all these months?

remember that devisiveness?

all those attacks on the administration?

well.... ALL those attacks on bush are about to be SILENCED. once and for all. definitively and finally.

cya kerry. good try.
    Bush has won all the states he was predicted to win. The battleground states have not been decided yet, in fact, it has been reported that people are still voting in Florida and Ohio. The three largest Dem counties in Florida have not reported their votes yet. It's not over yet, but either way, it's going to be close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurokitty
    Bush has won all the states he was predicted to win. The battleground states have not been decided yet, in fact, it has been reported that people are still voting in Florida and Ohio. The three largest Dem counties in Florida have not reported their votes yet. It's not over yet, but either way, it's going to be close.
    So true. I'm sure you have your fingers crossed for your guy just like I do for mine. For all of use...Let the best man win.
    I've run some scenarios through one of the electoral vote counters, and I think (though this may be obvious) it'll all be Florida. Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    So true. I'm sure you have your fingers crossed for your guy just like I do for mine. For all of use...Let the best man win.
    I think the best man is probably not on the ballot. :-)
    Pennsylvania was just declared for Kerry by the networks.
    A Gore state if I remember correctly.
    Florida is still leaning Bush with 80%+ of the precincts in. It appears most of the "big" counties are in too (though I may be missing a few). http://enight.dos.state.fl.us/20041102_DET_PRE.html
    Tradesports trading has trended down for Bush in the last few minutes. Now 66-67.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Florida is still leaning Bush with 80%+ of the precincts in. It appears most of the "big" counties are in too (though I may be missing a few). http://enight.dos.state.fl.us/20041102_DET_PRE.html
    Do you know if that includes the absentee ballots?
    Probably not...let's hope all of the disenfranchised military members get their votes counted this time.
    I dont' know for sure (it says they "may" not be included), but I would assume not, if I had to take a guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I dont' know for sure (it says they "may" not be included), but I would assume not, if I had to take a guess.
    No it doesn't -- 191,000 absentee ballots.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I'm on the edge of my seat here. Can't wait to find out who wins.
    And either way, his lousy and shady administration will still be challenged and attacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    And either way, his lousy and shady administration will still be challenged and attacked.
    funny
  17.    #17  
    it is funny. also sour grapes.

acceptance is certainly very difficult to come to terms with I think here.
  18.    #18  
    bush wins florida!
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    it is funny. also sour grapes.

acceptance is certainly very difficult to come to terms with I think here.

Its not over yet.

And when it is, I can sleep at night knowing I made the right choice. I voted my conscience. If Bush does win again, I fear for the future of this country.
  20.    #20  
    looks like the majority of america DOES NOT AGREE, kitty.

237 to 144 bush
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast