1.    #1  
    Im going to go ahead and call this one early. I think its over for the Bushies. My faith in freedom and democracy have been restored!
    really? 39 to 3 bush.

even va looks like bush country
    Virginia has always been Bush Country.

However...don't count them chickens til they're crowing.

Because Virginia had way heavy voter turnout.
    77-66 Kerry right now.

And don't forget, Kerry was on Cheers, perhaps the best or second best sitcom of all time (next to Seinfeld)

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...66/epid-14316/
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    102 to 77 Bush now
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    All of these numbers are meaningless.

It's going to come down to Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    156 - 112 bush.

also, nj, which was a landslide for gore, is TIED!!! 1600 vote difference betn the two.

fla looks to goto bush.

I sense a second term, folks, I really do!!!
    None of the precincts in Miami-Dade county have reported yet... Florida's still up in the air.

NJ doesn't look tied to me, though there's still a lot of votes to count. http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pag.../00/index.html
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    197-188
    Whre is everyone this morning?........don't like the outcome?
    There are (many) other threads that discuss this.
    Yea, I have checked them out for entertainment purposes......fun to see the Kerry supporters trying to hang on to threads. The whining of the loosers that has started is also good for a laugh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Fan
    Im going to go ahead and call this one early. I think its over for the Bushies. My faith in freedom and democracy have been restored!

Very early. Like before a good portion of the country had even bothered to vote. It was a nice try by Kerry though. Now he can go back to whining just to Bostonites, instead of the rest of us who are tired of his rhetoric.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Very early. Like before a good portion of the country had even bothered to vote. It was a nice try by Kerry though. Now he can go back to whining just to Bostonites, instead of the rest of us who are tired of his rhetoric.
    Yes, this one was called too early by many. It was nice, though, to see the networks finally begin to be a little more cautious.

-- 1st President elected by a majority in 12 years (yes, I believe Ross Perot gave us Bill Clinton).
    -- Bush won popular vote, AND electoral vote.
    -- Just in case you're thinking we really are a country divided, check out this picture. How did your county do??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KitMoni
    True, and because of the large turnout Bush has the largest popular vote in history. To be fair I'm sure Kerry isn't far behind due to the closeness of the election.

Also, what hurt Kerry even more was the 2000 census. If Bush had carried the exact same map as in 2000, he would have 10 more electoral votes than in 2000. The population is shifting North to South.
    What hurt Kerry is that he does not represent the values of the average American. He is so far to the left of the average person. The average person does not support partial birth abortion, does not support same-sex marriage, the list is very, very long. Values are important to middle America and middle America has proven again what it wants in a leader. The Democratic Party must now re-evaluate its position if it ever hopes to represent the average person. Michael Moore, The Boss,Dean, Edwards and especially Kerry and others like them are no more in common with me than than the guys on Mars. Move to the center, get rid of the radicals and maybe, just maybe, I'll go back to being a Democrat. Until then, ain't no way I could possibly associate myself with these guys. Ben