1.    #1  
    According to Tradesports, Kerry is now favored. A 6-7 point swing today.
    In Northern Virginia, Bush Country USA, the Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers have been in MUCH greater evidence than the Gore bumper stickers last time around.

When I went to vote the line was the longest I've ever seen it (4 elections here in Virginia?).

Good stuff.
  3.    #3  
    It's now almost 60-40 Kerry. Today began 55-45 Bush.
    Is this site yer talking about a gambling place? That is, there are folks staking Real Money on those numbers?

(thus the site would be uber-conservative (that is, less likely to fudge their numbers) and perhaps more likely to be "correct")
  5.    #5  
    Now it's over 60-40. Is there anything other than the short blurb on drudge to be moving the price this much?
  6.    #6  
    Yes. These are real dollars. It's a great site. An interesting concept. I dont' have an account with it, but use it more for informational purposes (like now, I can see stuff is going down without actually knowing what that stuff is).
    I think the long lines in many states are a good sign. People generally don't stand in line in the heat/rain/cold to vote the status quo.
  8.    #8  
    In any other year, perhaps. But everyone is so pumped up this year, I don't know about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurokitty
    I think the long lines in many states are a good sign. People generally don't stand in line in the heat/rain/cold to vote the status quo.
    Or maybe we want to make sure that mr. footwear doesnt actually get elected.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  10.    #10  
    Bush is now 63-37. Someone made money buying at 30!
    Please stop feeding "Demowhining"
    You sure were not out here in Hawaii. The lines were long and filled with members of both parties. I waited 1.5 hours to vote. Ben