Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I thought for sure we would have gfunk's take on all the developments here with palmone on the t5 and the treo 650.

he has been a strong voice throughout these threads up until several weeks ago, and suddenly he's gone.

what happened to him?
  2.    #3  
    gfunk had been such a valuable member of treocentral. all throughout the time when the treo 600 was released, he was a source of great info.

was he banned? anyone have any ideas?
    There was another thread about this, but I don't know what the conclution was... Maybe try IMing him..
    I miss him too, I mean his avator...
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    anyone have any ideas?
    The PocketLoox 720 is drawing him to Pocket PC, so you'll only see him on Palm OS sites considerably less frequently.
    In favor of goofy names: MyTreo.net.
  5.    #6  
    I take it that he was utterly frustrated with the lack of memory on the treo 650, wifi, etc?

that's a shame. I hope he comes back
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    I take it that he was utterly frustrated with the lack of memory on the treo 650, wifi, etc?
    Something like that, but, more specifically, he seemed drawn to the PocketLoox device for the fact that it was designed for VoIP. ...All this is just my impression, of course. He could just have found a new hobby or something.
    In favor of goofy names: MyTreo.net.
    somebody has to addapt his avatar...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    somebody has to addapt his avatar...
    Why do you want to have his avatar adapted, don't you like it?

Oh, I see, you mean adopt...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    who cares.
    a lot of us...
    GFunk has contributed a lot to the discussions and is pretty helpful + he has 3,000+ posts
    www.gsmworld.com
    Quote Originally Posted by nzmoko
    a lot of us...
    GFunk has contributed a lot to the discussions and is pretty helpful + he has 3,000+ posts
    Ditto.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Fess up - y'all miss his avatar!!!! <smile>
    I miss it and the front of the avatar as well!

Quote Originally Posted by JSalviati
    Fess up - y'all miss his avatar!!!! <smile>
    Ya.... not too many people know there is a "front" floating around.... <smile>
    Quote Originally Posted by JSalviati
    Ya.... not too many people know there is a "front" floating around.... <smile>
    There is???
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyen23464
    who cares.
    nguyen, what's up with you? GFunk has put a lot of time into this forum. With over 3000 posts to his credit, he has helped a lot of people- myself included.
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyen23464
    who cares.
    respect... respect...
    Ya are taking it too hard. Not like he died or something.
    Maby the man just went on thanks giving break.
  19.    #20  
    not taking it too hard, nguyen, simply inquiring. what's the big deal?

I've always appreciated what gfunk has contributed to this forum. he's always been very informativel and generous when it came to offering help to people here.

he's a good man. so we look after him, here.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast