Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    He doesn't strike me as a "sittin' around writing that book intro-spec-tion thing" kind of guy. I have a couple of ideas. My first is sports commentator. All he has to do is memorize a few catch phrases like "they came to play". He already has "he can run, but he cannot hide" under his belt. I don't think it would be too hard for him.

Another thought that I had was that he might want to show his continuing commitment to the war in Iraq by reupping in the Texas Air National Guard. Planes have gotten a little more complicated since he was a pilot so this might be a little too hard for him.

Maybe President Kerry could appoint him as the US ambassador to Iraq . I'm sure that his confirmation would be a breeze!

EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    well no matter what happens, the one who must concede will no doubt fare far better than al gore did.

Speaking of former VPs, what happened to Dan Quayle?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    W can help develop one of the multiple "internets" he has spoken about or maybe he can help ob-gyns "practice their love with women all across this country."
    Hey Redshifty: how thoughtful of you to consider what W will have to decide in 4 years, after his second term. We'll see who's crying in their spilled soup tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    The only thing he's qualified for is to be the next host of Bass Masters !!!

I gotta hope that America will stand up for its roots and give this ignorant, racist, arrogant nimrod his walking papers. Did anyone catch the IFC special on the Patriot Act last night ? Very scary.

I've already done my part this morning.
    he could appear in pantomime over here as one of cinderella's ugly sisters.
    Animo et Fide
    I would give W a job, but I just outsourced it. J/K
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    kerry will return to flipflopping in the senate. oh and taking orders from the drill sargeant thereza heinz in daily life.
    I support _____. well actually I don't. yes I do. do I? well, I guess, maybe, kinda sorta?
    kinda? no actually now I don't. yes I do. I don't know, do I really wanna be president? maybe.
    Here's a scarry one, he'll probably head over to Florida to help his brother steal the 2008 election, or go on yet another holiday (didn't he take more holidays than the previous 3/5/10 presidents combined?)
    or dems will continue to stuff ballots. yeah, you know, who the hell's gonna notice? right? dems are the ones in charge of these polls, right?

sure, listen let's just jam 4000 democratic ballots into the bellies of these voting boxes even BEFORE the polls are open.

WHO THE HELL'S GONNA NOTICE?

and if repubs protest, we'll just call it willful disruption, or racial discrimination or intimidation.
    we'll just make repubs look like the bad guys. we'll get away with it. just yell "discrimination" if anyone blows the whistle on us.
    yeah, we got this one in da bag!
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    or dems will continue to stuff ballots. yeah, you know, who the hell's gonna notice? right? dems are the ones in charge of these polls, right?

sure, listen let's just jam 4000 democratic ballots into the bellies of these voting boxes even BEFORE the polls are open.

They KNOW, that's the ONLY way the'll win... with Mr. Flip Flop on their helm
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214

WHO THE HELL'S GONNA NOTICE?

and if repubs protest, we'll just call it willful disruption, or racial discrimination or intimidation.
    we'll just make repubs look like the bad guys. we'll get away with it. just yell "discrimination" if anyone blows the whistle on us.
    yeah, we got this one in da bag!
    I wouldn't get too morally outraged, the Republicans removed tens of thousands of legal voters from the Florida electoral role for the 2000 election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    I wouldn't get too morally outraged, the Republicans removed tens of thousands of legal voters from the Florida electoral role for the 2000 election.
    Proof?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    please post a link showing evidence of that, would you, expat?

im curious about whether or not that is indeed a fact.
    W's next job should Pres of the US. At least that's what I told the touchscreen today
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Somehow, a name NEVER came up of ANYONE being removed..
    Try this: US Commission on Civil Rights
    or this House Judiciary Report (Page 40)
    or this A news report
    How much proof do you want?
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Try this: US Commission on Civil Rights
    or this House Judiciary Report (Page 40)
    or this A news report
    How much proof do you want?
    None of this is proof of anything. As one example, the Civil Rights Commission report was produced without any of the Republicans on the commission being allowed to participate. When congressional hearings were held on this report, Mary Frances Berry, the partisan hack who chairs the commission, was unable to produce a single live person who was actually disenfranchised by any malfeasance on anyone's part.
    Last edited by Talldog; 11/03/2004 at 06:35 AM.
    Talldog
    Maybe George, can babysit the whinning Democrats at a publicly funded crybaby daycare center ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast