Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Umm...yeahh.....

What's that over there?!?! *runs away*

TheHandlessKing
    like this thread gonna last a day
  3.    #3  
    Haha. It's late, and I was bored. And I thought I was funny. Thought, being the key word.

TheHandlessKing
    This was the final dealbreaker for me, first no WIFI and then no time travel!!! I'm going back to the printed word, filofax and posting letters
    right, and i'll be going back to pencil and pads
    I'm going back to drawing in the sand with my finger...
    No time travel? Are you serious? Well, at least the 650 supports teleportation.

What? Oh man, in that case, I'm definitely gonna be switching to the PocketPC!
    Yeah I have also heard rumours that the 'laser stun mode' function is a little short on range like the IR on the 600
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    thank you. I was getting tired of that wifi thread. someone needed to make fun of them. there's only so many wifi threads I can deal with. that one was the last straw. its like get over it and move on.
    Glenng could not agree more. Having read wandermans review it looks like the 650 is going to be great and that Palm have done a pretty good job on the phone.

Having said this wouldn't it be nice to have WIFI

Cheers
    BBKBAZ
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I head that palmone couldn't get a good deal on "flux-capacitors" thats why thay couldn't put it in there.
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Now hold on - maybe some third party company could develop this capability as an add-on.
    it wasn't flux capacitors, there is a worldwide shortage of dilithium crystals...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BBKBAZ
    Yeah I have also heard rumours that the 'laser stun mode' function is a little short on range like the IR on the 600
    I think Sprint crippled it with Bluetooth.
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    Quote Originally Posted by eugarps
    I think Sprint crippled it with Bluetooth.
    I heard they will release it in patch NCC-1701-A with DUN.
    Beam me up Scotty!
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    What's a Treo?

I didn't buy a cel phone. I bought a wireless 5.8ghz phone and put it in my car.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyazz
    I heard they will release it in patch NCC-1701-A with DUN.
    No, they only announced it
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    I head that palmone couldn't get a good deal on "flux-capacitors" thats why thay couldn't put it in there.
    Close, it was getting the battery to supply 1.21 gigawatts of power. The IAEA balked at the food processor/nuclear reactor attachment into the SDIO slot.

I actually heard from a Microsoft rep that the PDA2k already supports Time Travel... one more reason to switch. Reviews could not confirm the quality of the PDA2k-TT feature as all those MS enthusiasts are reported to travel to the middle age era (go figure...)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast