Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by carter437
    Well there is two aspects here. One I don't see how you anyway showed I need a new argument. My basic premise was that most government health care leads to an over demand and under supplied system. As evident by the VA, UK and Canada.

The other aspect is that I don't believe others should be forced to carry the burden of my healthcare. Most conservatives make an exception for the VA, because they believe those who serve in the military have paid an extremely high price for the care they receive. Of course there are problems with the VA, but I agree with the reasoning behind it.
    So you like to make fun of the VA's problems, but you support it. Good for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Your fellow conservatives disagree carter and think the VA (government health care) is a good system. Don't worry, Hillary won't be running for another 8 years.
    I'm glad to hear a doctor pronounce Cheney in better health than I thought he was. I guess he will only make it one term though.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You'll find that eurokitten never really responds. Just rambles on like she was in the room all by her self
    Remember the old locker-room joke about the difference between a sl*t and a wh*re? The sl*t will sleep with everyone, the wh*re will sleep with everyone but YOU?

That sort of applies to your posts as well. I do respond to posts and I try to do it intelligently (I think my post count will attest to that). I just rarely respond to YOURS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurokitty
    Remember the old locker-room joke about the difference between a sl*t and a wh*re? The sl*t will sleep with everyone, the wh*re will sleep with everyone but YOU?

That sort of applies to your posts as well. I do respond to posts and I try to do it intelligently (I think my post count will attest to that). I just rarely respond to YOURS.
    Gotcha...you responded.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    So you like to make fun of the VA's problems, but you support it. Good for you!
    Exactly where was I making fun of the VA. We don't live in a perfect world, so it makes perfect sense to point out the imperfections of a system, while at the time supporting the rationale for the system. I believe vets, especially those that fought, should be entitled to free healthcare, the VA is an attempt at that, although not perfect.

You're a doctor and therefore are obviously intelligent, I'm baffled as to why you are responding to all my posts with snide remarks instead of something less personal and more thought out.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12