Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Do you care at all that there are millions of Muslims who are NOT terrorists and wear Turbans on their heads as well?
    NO
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    NO
    Such political incorrectness from the party of tolerance and diversity. Tsk, tsk!
    If anyone sounds like a "sheet head" in this thread I believe it is you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Such political incorrectness from the party of tolerance and diversity. Tsk, tsk!
    You must have me confused with someone else...hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    If anyone sounds like a "sheet head" in this thread I believe it is you.
    Go do some breathing exercises.
    I stated somewhere beforw already, they have a dry sense of humer, and especialy now, the day before the election... THE ARE SOOOOO NERVOUS.

Listen to their tone they took all over
    Recently I received a warning about the use of this politically incorrect term, so please try to pay attention.

We have been informed that the Islamic terrorists who hate our guts do not like to be called "Towel Heads," since the item they wear on their heads is actually a small, folded sheet. Therefore, from this point forward, please refer to them as: "Little Sheet Heads."

Thank you for your support and compliance on this delicate matter.

The post above completely proves my argument in another thread about the issue of ignorance. Thanks for posting it. You proved my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurokitty
    The post above completely proves my argument in another thread about the issue of ignorance. Thanks for posting it. You proved my point.
    You just need to face the facts. You're just a plain old bad actor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    I stated somewhere beforw already, they have a dry sense of humer, and especialy now, the day before the election... THE ARE SOOOOO NERVOUS.

Listen to their tone they took all over
    If putting down people and their culture is your type of humor then the joke is on you...'cept, no-one is laughing. I was hoping you'd know the difference and not encourage that kind of behavior.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    NO
    A journalist wannabe: how appropriate. After all, journalism is about fairness, respect and objectivity.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    ... After all, journalism is about fairness, respect and objectivity.
    That's funny....you should try Vegas
    Quote Originally Posted by Talldog
    Bin Laden might want that for very good reasons. For one thing, although you don't see much about it in the mainstream press, the truth is, U.S. forces are killing the terrorists in droves. I know you Kerry supporters like to think that Bin Laden wants Bush in office as a recruitment tool, but the fact is, they can't keep losing people like this forever. Many military analysts think that the recent attacks in Iraq are a last ditch effort to sway the American public, and that they can't be sustained much longer.
    Do you remember the weekly body counts from Vietnam?

I asked my dad one time how could they kill so many of the enemy and not have won, yet?

Being a Korean War vet, he just looked at me and said that I would find out soon enough.

They inflate the body count so the top brass looks good ... often times the numbers come out of thin air.

Keep in mind the Administration said that they have killed or captured 75% of the KNOWN Al-Qaeda leadership. Ms. Rice has admitted this amounts to several or perhaps a hundred. It's those we don't know about that concern me.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Wow- remember when you use to be able to tell jokes and people could actually take them and not cry. Ahh the good old days. BTW- with all of you that have your panties in a bunch- read it again- it was only against "Islamic terrorists". Kind of like Kerry- He just goes with it even if the facts are way different- LOL Or maybe you support the terrorists? Doesn't Kerry support them? He must, he supports everything.
    Recently I received a warning about the use of this politically incorrect term, so please try to pay attention.

We have been informed that the Islamic terrorists who hate our guts do not like to be called "Towel Heads," since the item they wear on their heads is actually a small, folded sheet. Therefore, from this point forward, please refer to them as: "Little Sheet Heads."

Thank you for your support and compliance on this delicate matter.
    My god.... Shall we refer to you as white trash or the more politically correct "white refuse"?
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cellmatrix
    Bin laden doesn't know how to use psychology?............that's laughable, just like the article
    Don't you even realize that you just made my point? Of course Bin Laden doesn't use psychology. He's telling it like he really sees it: "Vote for Kerry and we'll leave you alone".
    Talldog
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    My god.... Shall we refer to you as white trash or the more politically correct "white refuse"?
    Oh Jackhole...you're soo cute
    thanks Talldog for explaining what a polemic is, I never would have guessed.
    Clairegrrl, nice to see how a girl from a military family is fully behind the effort to win 'hearts and minds'.
    Animo et Fide
    to deal with the question as carter437 states it, 'it's a question of fact, either the arabic words mean this or they don't' (sorry if I've paraphrased, on my treo). Do I need to point out the difficulty here? We're talking about a translation, and I'd go with the majority of translators rather than one whose translation is different from all the others.
    Animo et Fide
    bin laden has claimed his goal to be the bankruptcy of america.

he claims we have been easily baited, as all he needs to do is send two al qaeda operatives somewhere, wave a flag, and suddenly america sends its generals, whereupon we proceed into quagmires of death, gross economic expenditure and political strain.

it cost al qaeda $500,000 to fund 9/11. it has cost america 7 trillion in lost jobs, slowing economy and rebuilding costs.

they intend to bleed america dry by engaging us in guerrilla warfare and wars of attrition.

this presents a very interesting problem. its clear we are playing a chessgame, not the game of checkers we may have thought we were playing before.

it is impossible NOT TO spend money in trying to kill these people. granted, we want to spend it wisely in picking the right battles, but we must be VERY sophisticated in this new fight.

bin laden bled the soviets to bankruptcy in the 1980's by making them spend themselves into failure during the russian-afghan war. he intends to wage the same war on america and ALL superpowers in this vain.

sobering. VERY SOBERING.
    I think then we will have to bleed him dry as well. if we can upgrade our homeland security to the level it should be, we could remove the wind from bin laden's sails.

kill 2 birds with one stone : create thousands of jobs in homeland security - ie - hiring border patrols and IT managers to integrate hi end technologies to close & protect our borders

end result - we create more jobs to help the economy, we bolster our homeland security so that terrorism is much less of a threat, and we put ourselves back on the road to self-reliance.
    I think we should pull out of iraq once we achieve a semblance or order, and return home to focus on ourselves.

we should make the us near impenetrable - upgrade shipping inspection security, air travel security, border patrol security all with state of the art equipment.

rather than spend money on the mars mission, let's spend it on the most critical frontier - OUR HOMELAND!!!

we circle the wagons again and make our nation as airtight and waterproof as we can, to block off ANY AND ALL al qaeda 'viruses'.

then let's see what happens.
    if they fail in their war on america, im sure they'll turn jihad toward some other unsuspecting superpower - and try to bleed them dry.

I think its time the rest of the world kicks in here in the fight against evil, devious crime cultures. just sitting back and watching is like simply waiting for one's turn at the russian roulette - these types of people will get at EVERYBODY sooner or later.

its the world vs al qaeda. I hope the world shows up for the game.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast