Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    hhmmmmm..... That's odd. I would've thought you'd only care about the OTHER Pittsburgh/Dallas SuperBowl.
    You lost me....I was referring to Superbowl X & XIII which had Steelers squeeking out a victory over my beloved Cowboys. (4 point victorys for both games)
    You said those were the only Steelers Superbowls you cared about. I would've thought you wouldn't care about those two and only care about SB XXX The one where Dallas finally gets their revenge over the Steelers in the big game. I know everyone tends to forget that one when talking about the Steelers/Cowboys but c'mon!! They're YOUR team. It's the last SB victory of the Triplets... AND Barry Switzer. Let's not forget Barry Switzer's coaching genius.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    You said those were the only Steelers Superbowls you cared about. I would've thought you wouldn't care about those two and only care about SB XXX The one where Dallas finally gets their revenge over the Steelers in the big game. I know everyone tends to forget that one when talking about the Steelers/Cowboys but c'mon!! They're YOUR team. It's the last SB victory of the Triplets... AND Barry Switzer. Let's not forget Barry Switzer's coaching genius.
    lol, I was on a one track thought with Terry Bradshaw...and the history back then. Wasn't thinking of the recent history! And yes, I have to agree with your sarcasm...Barry was lucky enough to inherit a team that Jimmy Johnson assembled and coached and there was still enough in the tank to win him a superbowl. If Jerry Jones would of just kept his **** in the office and stopped screwing around with Jimmy's decisions...The big 'D' may have another 1 or 2 superbowls in their belt. Oh well...it's history now.
    If Jimmy would've JUST invited Jerry to sit down to dinner with him and his coaches!
    What the @#!@? No, "woohoo - we WON!!!", type celebration here?!? You Steelers fans are a peculiar lot.
    Another thread was started for that.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234