Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    To use this logic in a very simple situation you are saying that a woman who gets raped is responsible not her attacker.
    If Bush stays any longer, a woman raped would be responsible for her attacker's baby though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    Do we really want right wing religious freaks running our country for decades to come?
    Somebody correct me if I am wrong....

Nevermind his comment speaks volumes on its own.

If Kerry's election is dependant on people of such intellect.... I will sleep well on Nov 2nd
    Well said...... How about 4 supreme court justices are on their way out and Georgie gets to replace them if he stays for another 4 years. Do we really want right wing religious freaks running our country for decades to come? Bush's reign of crappiness will last a lot longer than 4 years if he gets re-elected.
    Well there goes the this thread right into the toilet. It was good while it lasted. Thanks for such an intelligent post joebar.
    If Bush stays any longer, a woman raped would be responsible for her attacker's baby though.

Confidence growing by the minute

(see my previous post)
    dems, what will you do if your arch nemesis wins the election?

what will you do when george w. bush defeats your party again?

the most satisfying defeat of all these ridiculous arguments will be bush's victory.

if this happens, wow, will I be gloating.

we sure will see - THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS. its just a matter of days now.
    If Bush is president for an additional 4 years that large sucking sound you hear will be the intelligentsia leaving the Country.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Somebody correct me if I am wrong....

Nevermind his comment speaks volumes on its own.

If Kerry's election is dependant on people of such intellect.... I will sleep well on Nov 2nd

Please explain why I'm an ***** you jackass
    Splash!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbdh
    Splash!
    I'm waiting
    It's plainly evident to most I think.

Regarding your rape victim baby comment. Abortion is legal. Adoption is legal. Please show me where Bush relected changes either.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Only a ****** would talk like that...
    Wow I'd thing someone as smart as you could figure that out on his own.. Shortsighted I guess. If you're interested in some reading....

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/18/opinion/18mon3.html
    http://www.weeklywire.com/ww/04-10-0...feature_1.html
    http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20041025&s=pollitt

But whatever.... All 3 of you feel free to write back calling me names, or a crazy "left-winger" or whatever.
    That's just a fcuking worthless disgusting comment. Good job..
    Splash! Splash!
    I was just kiddin'.. (note my wink) unlike you libs, I have a sense of humer, and if you would be as sure that Kerry will win it, you guys would be as calm as I am... For some reason, for the past 2 or so days, on EVERY forum that I go on that is political, the LIBS are the ones calling Bush names and so forth, I wonder WHY.

BTW I am sorry, I realy didn't mean to offend you.
    That's just a fcuking worthless disgusting comment. Good job..

Splash is right, that's already discusting language, please don't talk like that, I am only 9 years old
    sigh..
    In addition to post #55, did you hear this ?

Chris Heinz calls Bush A "coke head"
    ------------------------------------------

October 31, 2004 -- THIS campaign is ending just in time before someone gets hurt. John Kerry's stepson, Chris Heinz, 31, displayed his mother Teresa's famous lack of rhetorical restraint at a recent campaign event with a group of Wharton students. Philadelphia magazine reports: "Heinz accused Kerry's opponents - 'our enemies' - of making the race dirty. 'We didn't start out with negative ads calling George Bush a cokehead,' he said, before adding, 'I'll do it now.' Asked later about it, Heinz said, 'I have no evidence. He never sold me anything.'" Heinz also reminded writer Sasha Issenberg of Pat Buchanan by saying, "One of the things I've noticed is the Israel lobby - the treatment of Israel as the 51st state, sort of a swing state." Buchanan was blasted as an anti-Semite years ago when he cited Israel's "amen corner" in Congress.
    -------------------------------------------

Yeah, let's bring some CLASS to the White House
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    Yeah, let's bring some CLASS to the White House
    You're right, it's much better to have a cokehead in office
    Ouch...
    [QUOTE=Woof] I suppose Hitler was somehow our fault too? (going back a few threads to when this topic had some sanity!)

To some extent, yes, he was our fault. Had we had a president back when fascist nationalism was on the rise in Germany who actually had some testicles, Hitler might not have been granted an appeasement when he seized Poland, and millions of lives might not have been lost.

What's the lesson learned applicable to today? Dictators should not be coddled and ignored (fault Bush I and Clinton for *****-footing with Saddam) while they grow in boldness and treachery.

Of course, we all should feel safer that with a Kerry presidency, the United Nations will lead our brave Amercican troops wherever freedom is threatened, and France and Germany will be our foremost supporters.

Allright, bring on the flamers...
    I actually think that if Hitler was running against Bush, the people voting Kerry, would have voted for hitler...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast