1.    #1  
    I have a four day audit starting on Tuesday! Argghh!
    Wish me luck, this audit is meant to make sure that we are treating all those aeroplane bits in accordance with specifications. I'm sure I've just reassured all those of you planning to take a flight soon...

You didn't think this was an election thread did you?
    Animo et Fide
    Got me to click on it!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I have a four day audit starting on Tuesday! Argghh!
    Wish me luck, this audit is meant to make sure that we are treating all those aeroplane bits in accordance with specifications. I'm sure I've just reassured all those of you planning to take a flight soon...

You didn't think this was an election thread did you?
    PB, Remember the CAA motto! "We are here to help you"

Or was it hurt you?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  4.    #4  
    It's not CAA, or even FAA (yes, we do bits for you guys over there too...) it's an independent organisation called PRI (a US company). They are so thorough! I've never known anyone else do more than 1 day.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    It's not CAA, or even FAA (yes, we do bits for you guys over there too...) it's an independent organisation called PRI (a US company). They are so thorough! I've never known anyone else do more than 1 day.
    with people like you working for them Mr Peter, a week wouldn't be long enough !!