Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by TrySpammingMe
    And here is 94 more Reasons He should not be Re-elected...

    http://news.neilrogers.com/news/arti...004101606.html

    This is the 18th reason in this ridiculous article...

    18. An evangelical Christian website, BushRevealed.com, urges Christians not to vote for Bush because he "continues, to justify the wicked; from advancing the homosexual agenda, to funding abortionists, to praising Islam, to signing unconstitutional bills into law that further socialism and shred our Bill of Rights," according to a press release on the website.

    Obviously we can discredit most if not all the comments in that article.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnwalton
    Here are a few reasons George Bush should be re-elected:
    .....
    He is fiscally conservative; He builds peaceful concensus with like-minded nations; ......
    This must be a joke!

    Turning a record surplus into a record deficit is fiscally conservative. Your own republican party does not agree with you.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    100 reasons not to vote Kerry,
    ....
    Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop
    Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop
    Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop
    Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop Flip Flop
    ....
    speaking of flip-flops, 41 newspapers that endorsed BUSH on 2000 switched to Kerry.

    Wonder why??
  4. #24  
    I am amused that of the conservative reasons I listed for voting for Bush, the one reason you disagreed with was his fiscal conservatism; that means you must agree that Bush is pro-life; won't raise taxes, will work well with other nations in bringing about peace; has strong faith and leadership.
    To me by far the most important are the moral issues that face our nation in the coming years. In that regard, I cannot support Kerry and all of the postions he has taken; of course he is willing to change at a moment's notice.
    I failed to mention Bush's support of the traditional family; the incredible support of the vast majority of the military;
    the fact that the media is on Kerry's side is only obvious, since over 80 % are registered Democrat.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnwalton
    He is Pro-Life; He is a strong leader who we can trust; He is not raising taxes; He is against gun control; He is fiscally conservative; He builds peaceful concensus with like-minded nations; He is against one-world government; He is a man of faith and courage;
    He did not ridicule , demonstrate and cause harm to prisoners of war; He is not endorsed by the American Communist Party.
    Ok mtn...
    Pro life? What a hippocrit, how about Pro Death Penalty... How many executions as govenor of Texas???

    "Strong leader we can trust"? "Bin Laden...We'll smoke him out"??? and now it is not important!!! we'll get Saddam instead, even though there are no WMD's ...But hel rallied my country around the flag on baseless facts and send in the army on rumours with over 1100 of our troops dead.

    He is not raising taxes... and bankrupting the country with the largest deficits and debt in history....Lets cut taxes some more please....

    Fiscal conservative... he hasn't vetoed a single bill from congress in 4 years... run yet another entitiy of his into the ground! Can you say blank check and rubber stamp.

    Peaceful consensus with like minded nations.... how many big nations?? Don't forget POLAND!!!

    One goverment world... you are correct there... very few want to be with our side

    Faith and courage...faith is personal, Courage... enlisted in the National Gaurd in Texas to avoid the draft and Vietnam after his college defferment was up??? That doesn't sound like courage to me.. Rather stay safe reading "My Pet Goat"

    Perhaps if he had done something aside from partying in the early 70's the maybe we could have saved more lives and ended the war even sooner. At least one of the candidates had some convictions out of college instead of having a lost year in 73 with no friends in the military remembering him
    Stop buying into the propoganda...
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by TrySpammingMe
    Stop buying into the propoganda...
    Yes it's nice to see that youre not buying in to any.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions