1.    #1  
    "Q. What do you call 25 guys watching the World Series?"
    "A. The Yankees."

BAHHWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SURREAL!!!!!!!! IF YOU THOUGHT THE TREO 600/650 RELEASE WAS GOOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! (close second to the day i was born)

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Well don't put up a comma next time LMAO
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    never mind the baseball, there's a far more important sports result from last night - Celtic 2 Aberdeen 3
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    never mind the baseball, there's a far more important sports result from last night - Celtic 2 Aberdeen 3
    Wow - that's good for you, right? Congrats to Aberdeen!!!
    ďReality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.Ē (Philip K. ****)
    Yawn......now what are Red Sox fans going to whine about? kinda takes away thier reason for being Red Sox fans
    Nothing. We are now normal baseball fans. As Bill Simmons says, that's all we've ever wanted.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    The Celtics lost a game? wow... guess all of boston's teams cannot win

hehe
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about