Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    does it look like the cardinals' pitchers are serving batting practive to th
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    serving batting practice to the sox! they are getting SLAMMED by the sox! at will... ruthlessly.

nice to see the sox rub it back in the other teams' faces for a change - GO RED SOX
    I gotta have more cowbell
    I can't believe this!!!! They can do it!!!!! (Yes, I know the game hasn't ended and I'm tempting the baseball spirits)
    Where's Bill Buckner when you need him?
    He's smiling wherever he is. A sweep! This is unreal. Goodness!
    Omg Ramsauer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Is Crazy In Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone Should Feel This Gooooooooddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Cars Honking!!!!!! Ppl Screaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    A big thank you to the Red Sox from a Mets fan. To force Yankee fans to watch the RED SOX- the RED SOX- celebrate a pennant win in YANKEE STADIUM provided just a little bit of redemption after having to watch the Yanks celebrate a WS at Shea in 2000. Well deserved!!!! They made it look easy
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    now make sure not to put up a comma this time ok :-)
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Hey Red Sox fans...
    Congratulations and Enjoy the ride!
    On opening day next year when you get your rings... guess which team will be in the dugout across from ya.... Hint... they have a grey road uniform
    If I may quote today NYDaily News...
    See ya in 2090!
    Would that be the same team, nay, they ONLY team to lose a series after going up 3-0?
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Would that be the same team, nay, they ONLY team to lose a series after going up 3-0?
    hahahaha I cannot wait for the home opener next year! Next year is the year again!!
    The ones I love..

Twittering about