Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    That "who's your daddy?" chant just woke somebody up...
    I think the Sox will win. But the drama is great.
    the natural..... mark belhorn!!!!

that otherworldly sound of another yank trumping blast removes the yankee momentum.

its back to anguish for the yankees tonight. just a tease.
    Yes, C-D. I do play the shophar. But usually I play the trumpet and flugelhorn.
    If yes, blow it fast, maybe it will help...
    pack your stuff, sox fans! WE'RE GOING TO THE BIG SHOW!!!!!

3 OUTS AWAY FROM YANKEE SUBMISSION!

Hell yeah!!!!!!
    Lol!!
    I would but some fat lady just told me to sit down and shut up so she could sing.
    Used for worship like in the synagogue you attended, military signaling. When you sE the term trumpet in the Bible, it usually refers to a shophar -- literally a ram's horn.
    Well the fat lady would appreciate some backup...
    Sure, Why shouldn't they?
    In the word of wisdom from Frank Barone, HOLY CRAP...
    I can hear the fat lady sing, Gooooood bllleeeesss Ammmeeerica......
    Well, we witnesed history in the making, gotta respect that...
    "at last" and also our wedding song this year....what are the chances.... how amazing.
    I cannot believe what I saw tonight. Simply unbelievable! Too bad the Astros didn't win or I could witness my dream matchup (that I've been salivating over since the beginning of the year).
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I cannot believe what I saw tonight. Simply unbelievable! Too bad the Astros didn't win or I could witness my dream matchup (that I've been salivating over since the beginning of the year).
    congrats. you do know this means the sports gods will shine on the jets this weekend. just to keep the balance.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    So here's the question: why on earth did Francona take Lowe out? I mean he was pitching better than any other pitcher this series? And he replaces him with Pedro who has been beaten by the yankees consistently this year? I was about to toss my cookies when I saw Pedro getting hit hard.
    you took the words right out of my mouth, kurt.

I was shocked when they yanked a guy rifling through the yanks like they were little leaguers for a guy they FEAST on.

I think francona wanted to give pedro one last shot to give it back to the yanks, since they were taunting him so badly - except pedro wasn't as effective as he had hoped.

I exhaled when I saw timlin back on the mound replacing pedro, at which point I thought "thank god" now we can take this beauty home to savor.

WHAT AN INCREDIBLY HISTORIC NIGHT! CHEERS BOSOX FANS!!!

the wait and the curse are finally over. good night, babe ruth, its bedtime.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    So here's the question: why on earth did Francona take Lowe out? I mean he was pitching better than any other pitcher this series? And he replaces him with Pedro who has been beaten by the yankees consistently this year? I was about to toss my cookies when I saw Pedro getting hit hard.
    this was such a bone head move, glad it didnt bite him in the ***.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    the wait and the curse are finally over. good night, babe ruth, its bedtime.
    I doubt they'll make the world series though.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast