Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://www.kerryoniraq.com/

ive posted this in another thread, but this is so important, i had to make a new thread with this link as the central focus.

i think this frightening erratic behavior of kerry should be on the television screen of every voter who may be undecided at this particular time.

bush may have some areas where he needs improvement, but this kerry, although a polished debator, has a terrifyingly inconsistent record.
    Last edited by treobk214; 10/18/2004 at 11:20 PM.
  2.    #2  
    as I've said before, many might innocently think kerry is the answer to their hatred or disapproval of bush.
    but I think kerry is instead, the gateway to further quagmires of confusion on policies, miscommunications with these european allies due to his frequent changes on position - 11 different positions on iraq, 8 different positions on the troops.
    will he have 11 different positions on germany, france, iran, north korea?
    8 different positions on the environment, the economy, unemployment, and outsourcing? taxes?
    he may be articulate, but he has ZERO spine. as hard as he campaigned for the iraq war, that's how hard he's campaigning for howard dean now.... oh I mean, the new kerry position.
    democrats, are you at ease with your candidate? don't you have a scary, nauseating knot in your gut secretly telling you that although you don't like bush, kerry will be even worse for our country?
    kerry thinks he will strengthen relations with europe, but in REALITY europe doesn't respect kerry and fears him more than bush - bc one day he'll take one position toward them, and 4 months later he'll take an entirely different position, PUSHING AWAY THE VERY ALLIES HE WAS HOPING TO BRING BACK TO TRUSTING US.
    how can they trust a kerry america? they can't trust him to hold down a single solitary consistent position. how can that possibly make america or the world better?
    sheesh, you think bush is a bad communicator. gulp. though kerry is articulate, that's how impossibly ambigious he will be to understand to other nations.
    bush is straightforward. at least they see this. kerry.... who the hell freaking knows... hell HE doesn't know.
    think wisely everyone. I know he seems like a solution, his record is actually a colossal disaster. we're lucky he was only a flip flopper out of office, when he couldn't do any harm, and when it was something we could laugh at. god help us when he's in office, when its no longer a laughing matter.
  3.    #3  
    in our country flip flopping might be regarded as being "open to new facts" or "sensitive" or flexible"

BUT TO OTHER FOREIGN NATIONS,WHOSE POSITIONS TOWARD WHOM ARE REVERSED, THIS CAN BE MORE ACCURATELY TERMED TO BE.... BETRAYAL. . DECEPTIVE.
    MISLEADING. CRIMINAL.. LYING ETC.

you get the picture. its one thing to mispeak. its another to misvote. but folks, with kerry, its going to be 4 years of MISSING EVERYTHING!!!
    We have been saying for a long time this man is inconsistent in what he says and the signals he gives. We did hear Putin (Russia) state at a conference that electing Kerry will result in an increase in terrorism. I was shocked that the NY Times backed this man so solidly. his constant changing of sides they herald as an ability to react to situations. They talk of his economic philsophy - do they think that we, the citizens of this country, once informed, are stupid? What he wants to do is going to cost us a fortune in more than one way.

I was listening to a money show Sunday afternoon (don't remember the name) and the host was touting Kerrynomics and Clintonnomics. He refused to recognize the recession we were in at the end of the Clinton administration. He refused to acknowledge Kerry's voting record, stating that Kerry was an economic conservative. Made me sick to think this guy KNOWS the citizens of the US are ignorant bastards.

Ben
    I think I have never witnessed monologizing in an internet forum before.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    No I didn't. Imagine, soliloquy in an internet forum!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Say what you mean and mean what you say. You may not like Everything that is being said for done but you know where they stand. Not to mention you don't feel like taking a shower afterwards.
    Whichever candidate fits this statement is the one you should seriously consider.
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    Say what you mean and mean what you say. You may not like Everything that is being said for done but you know where they stand. Not to mention you don't feel like taking a shower afterwards.
    Whichever candidate fits this statement is the one you should seriously consider.
    Good point, that smirk of Bush's makes me feel like a shower every time.
    Animo et Fide
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Some international leaders appreciate Kerry's nuance.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=40988
    Talldog
    Thanks, Talldog, for sharing that url. I think it should be acknowledged that many of the world's terrorists and terror-supporting governments aligned against the US are supporting Kerry. As for our so-called allies, why shouldn't they favor a Kerry presidency, one which would leave them less accountable for their actions and one which would place less pressure upon them to cease their nefarious deals with third world dictators? I shudder to think what a Kerry presidency would leave the world looking like.
    Actually we don't know where Kerry stands, that was the point of the first post.
  12.    #12  
    clulup and his worthless contributions. at least he is consistent about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Thanks, Talldog, for sharing that url. I think it should be acknowledged that many of the world's terrorists and terror-supporting governments aligned against the US are supporting Kerry. As for our so-called allies, why shouldn't they favor a Kerry presidency, one which would leave them less accountable for their actions and one which would place less pressure upon them to cease their nefarious deals with third world dictators? I shudder to think what a Kerry presidency would leave the world looking like.
    Now that's hypocrisy. The US has historically done more than any other nation to prop up dictatorships than any other country - including Saddam Hussein. You may argue that Bush is different, that the action he's taken in Iraq and Afghanistan show he's changing the US's record, I don't think so. In the process he's helping prop up other nasty regimes to go after the one he doesn't like - and adopting a dictators tactics by incarcerating people without trial.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Now that's hypocrisy. The US has historically done more than any other nation to prop up dictatorships than any other country - including Saddam Hussein. You may argue that Bush is different, that the action he's taken in Iraq and Afghanistan show he's changing the US's record, I don't think so. In the process he's helping prop up other nasty regimes to go after the one he doesn't like - and adopting a dictators tactics by incarcerating people without trial.
    Huzzah!!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  15.    #15  
    we're talking about bush, not clinton and other past liberal democrratic pre|
  16.    #16  
    .... and other liberal democratic as well as repub presidents, peter. HUZZAH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    in our country flip flopping might be regarded as being "open to new facts" or "sensitive" or flexible"

BUT TO OTHER FOREIGN NATIONS,WHOSE POSITIONS TOWARD WHOM ARE REVERSED, THIS CAN BE MORE ACCURATELY TERMED TO BE.... BETRAYAL. . DECEPTIVE.
    MISLEADING. CRIMINAL.. LYING ETC.

you get the picture. its one thing to mispeak. its another to misvote. but folks, with kerry, its going to be 4 years of MISSING EVERYTHING!!!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Actually, thats the way things are done during a war. I'm not familiar with POW's or enemy combants being afforded trials.

As for your first point do you mind elaborating. I can make the point that historically (in the past century) the USSR and China are most responsible for imposing oppressive governments on other people. Of course I'm using the benchmark of the number of people murder and oppressed. Stalin + Mao is around 60 - 70 million people murdered, throw in the oppressed and we are literally in the billions.

From a view of history, the U.S. has been an instrument for good,prosperity and democracy more than any other nation in history. The US has shed more blood for other nations and peoples than any other nation in history. The U.S. has been the most charitable nation in history. The U.S. has been the most restrained nation in history in terms of military might. I could go on.
  19.    #19  
    well said. at times like this its interesting how people just sorta leave that fact out, curious convenience isn't it?
  20.    #20  
    and THAT my friends, is hypocrisy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast