Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Go back and look at my puppy
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    "At least seven former prisoners of the United States at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, have returned to terrorism, despite gaining their freedom by signing pledges to renounce violence."
    http://washingtontimes.com/national/...4854-2279r.htm
    Too bad we sent that terrorist back to Saudi Arabia (a friend of the Bush family) and they released him from custody immediately.

When it comes to Saudia Arabia helping out terrorists, they play both sides and the President lets them.

Talk about rhetoric and walking the talk.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Too bad we sent that terrorist back to Saudi Arabia (a friend of the Bush family) and they released him from custody immediately.

When it comes to Saudia Arabia helping out terrorists, they play both sides and the President lets them.

Talk about rhetoric and walking the talk.
    Dont worry...he will end up getting shot
    Quote Originally Posted by carter437
    Same thing with Iran and they've admitted they have nukes.
    Sorry Carter437, I am not trying to give you a hard time, but Iran doesn't have nukes presently, and they never claimed they have any.

Maybe you mean US' present ally Pakistan, or Israel, or North Korea? Iran does try to make some, though, after learning from North Korea that it is a great argument to have them, and after learning from Saddam's experience that inexistant WMDs don't offer protection.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  5.    #45  
    Dont worry...he will end up getting shot
    yes. i believe the saudi arabians have a much more appropriate form of punishment for this type of criminal.
    Maybe he'll go back to Afghanistan so we can shoot him.
    Maybe he'll go back to Afghanistan so we can shoot him.
    No, he'll probably end up back here, we'll arrest him again, send him back to Saudi Arabia and the circle will start again.

8.    #48  
    good one.
    Thanks, Dude.

Maybe he'll go to france and open a cheese store.
    clulup,

I was wrong, you're absolutely right. They don't have nukes, I should have said they are getting close and have admitted such. North Korea is definitely a problem, maybe Pakistan. Israel I don't have a problem with. Anyways, thanks for the tip on Pilatus @ Lucerne awhile back. It was amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by carter437
    Anyways, thanks for the tip on Pilatus @ Lucerne awhile back. It was amazing.
    Glad you liked it!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123