Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Sorry about the non-treo related the post......but this has been an amazing season for us.

Go Astros!!!
    Can I contribute to this posting in the wrong place?

Go Dodgers? Astros sucks a toe!

TheHandlessKing
    go Dodgers!
    go red sox... first world series champs in 87 years!!! ( or so )
    astros are awesome - go clemens - my favorite alltime pitcher... I got into baseball when he was a rookie - always knew he was something very special!
    Go red sox and astros, like rooting for the underdogs and it's been a long time since the heartbreak in 86. Clemens vs. Boston or New York would be pretty cool but the Yankees are boring. Been some nailbiter games the last few days which has been great to watch, since most NFL teams (including my Niners) are so horrendous.

The dodgers should have let the giants win the division, since they obviously had no starting pitching to compete with St. Louis. How does a team win a division with no starting pitching??? (defenese and self-destruction by other teams I guess)..
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Oh my goodness. Pujols just punched the entire city in the gut. Hard. Come on Roy, you have the hopes of millions riding on your tiny shoulders tonight...
    If Roy doesn't get the job done tonight, I'd be very worried if I'm an Astro fan. Roger Clemens at 42 pitching an elimination game is not my idea of a sure thing.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    If Roy doesn't get the job done tonight, I'd be very worried if I'm an Astro fan. Roger Clemens at 42 pitching an elimination game is not my idea of a sure thing.
    It didn't work out last year; you're right. However, if there's a game I need to win, I still think Roger has the experience and gamemanship to get the job done.
    Well it wasnt needed tonight. 'Lights out Lidge' got the job done. Between the White Sox pitching and Houston's, it should be a really tight series.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Just remember Astro fans it took two ex Yankees to get them there

Fred
    "Go White Sox"
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Well it wasnt needed tonight. 'Lights out Lidge' got the job done.
    Huh? He didn't pitch...
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    Just remember Astro fans it took two ex Yankees to get them there

Fred
    They might be "ex Yankees" but they were Houstonians long before that. And they came home, one at a steep pay cut, out of retirement. And remember, one of those 2 "ex Yankees" actually didn't win a game this series...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Congrats to the Astros
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Huh? He didn't pitch...
    My bad, I thought it was him pitching...but it was Dan Wheeler.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I just got back from 3 weeks in Europe. I was able to watch some of the day games there. Got back just in time yesterday so I could watch the game. My voice is still hoarse.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    A hoarse is a hoarse of course of course...

And go Sox!

(Yes, I'm a closet White Sox fan)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    On one hand, seeing two ex-Yankees win in Houston would just burn in George' belly forever, so that would be nice.

But.... Go Sox!!!! Send the headhunter to retirement in style.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    go chicago (cubs!)
    Here is the most amazing stat I've seen all year in baseball: In the clinching game, 8 of the 9 starting players for Houston had never played for another big league team.

That is unreal and without checking, I'd say the Astros were the only team to do that this year.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast