Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    My old AOL (excuse me while I vomit profusely) screen name. All other written forms of the word were taken, so I settled for six L's and a Z. Why I wanted that name... That may be deemed inappropriate here.
    Same for me. Haven't had AOL in years but I keep using the screen name because no one ever chooses it before me.
    just my name, but I wish id spent more time thinking of something cool to use to make me seem cool n trendy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I'm up to the challenge, TxDot
    Pretty avatar, lb505.
    TY I was holding my granddaughter when the picture was taken so I guess that joy came through.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    My username is something that friends in college started calling me, it just kinda stuck. BTW my last name is Looney
    I think "treoneo" sounds cool (a la Matrix). I also thought that many others would try & get that name. Someone else stole my name over at mytreo.net! So don't get mad at me if the other treoneo starts fussin over there! I will sell anyone my name for a nominal fee. I start the bidding at $50 (I need to start saving for the 650). I accept paypal or reses's peanut butter cups...
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I'm up to the challenge, TxDot
    As a Compassionate Conservative and Southern Gentleman, I refuse to speculate as I might get slapped even though I was baited into doing so.
    Dragon-I'm into Martial arts, the Dragon is the protector of Chinese royalty and one of the "animals forms" I study.
    0206-My birthday-Feb 6
    Woof is a shortening of my old aol (cue the vomiting) screenname. Funny how you get used to something and stick with it for years.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Hey gacajun... I'm from Cut Off, down the bayou from Thibadeaux. Been in Asia for 16 years now. Banoo is a name my best friend called me just before he o'ded.
    Banoo... what's that smell?
    My user name is from my username at my current work place. Since the original ronbo was already taken, I just added 2000 to it.
    Mine seems self-explanatory, but just in case there's some confusion, I'm an avid fan of The Pink Floyd. FloydPinkerton has been my 'internet name' since the advent of the WWW. Used it on IRC even before that.

My homepage on the net is floydpinkerton.net also.

fp
    <a href=http://www.floydpinkerton.net>My Homepage</a><br>
    <a href=http://www.totaldialup.net>TotalDialup.com</a> My business<br>
    <a href=http://www.coverupsounds.com>Coverupsounds.com</a> (my small contribution)
    Quote Originally Posted by FloydPinkerton
    Mine seems self-explanatory, but just in case there's some confusion, I'm an avid fan of The Pink Floyd.
    So will they ever get back together and tour again? 11 years is an awful long time
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Plural of Shophar (which was taken when I registered for AOL IM). Shophar is hebrew for trumpet, which I play (along with the flugelhorn, as depicted on my cd cover/avatar).
    I'm not sure what happened to Pink Floyd, as they are keeping a saucerful of secrets. It's like they have built a wall around themselves, or have been living on the dark side of the moon and are obscured by clouds. More, the band members are meddling animals, if you know what I mean.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    They don't seem to have a Pulse either
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I worked with someone, and for some reason when I did something funny, he called me MAHOOTZKI (you mahootzki..) I don't know if it has a meaning (probably not) but I liked it and use it ever since (10 yrs) for my screen names..
    Quote Originally Posted by FloydPinkerton
    Mine seems self-explanatory, but just in case there's some confusion, I'm an avid fan of The Pink Floyd. FloydPinkerton has been my 'internet name' since the advent of the WWW. Used it on IRC even before that.

My homepage on the net is floydpinkerton.net also.

fp
    Nice Homepage fp.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    TR = My initials.
    30 = My age

Just kidding!! I just wanted to spell TREO with alpha-numerics.
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I'm not sure what happened to Pink Floyd, as they are keeping a saucerful of secrets. It's like they have built a wall around themselves, or have been living on the dark side of the moon and are obscured by clouds. More, the band members are meddling animals, if you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    They don't seem to have a Pulse either
    I can't agree more. I read at some music magazine site that there's been more talk of them getting back together, but people have been saying that for years and it hasn't happened. Probably like waiting for the Treo900 to come out...

Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Nice Homepage fp.
    Thanks! I haven't updated it for a while, I should do that...

fp
    <a href=http://www.floydpinkerton.net>My Homepage</a><br>
    <a href=http://www.totaldialup.net>TotalDialup.com</a> My business<br>
    <a href=http://www.coverupsounds.com>Coverupsounds.com</a> (my small contribution)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12