Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurokitty
    If I were you, I'd choose my battles verrrrrry carefully here, sparky.
    What's that supposed to mean? Are you mad??

Well behaved women rarely make history
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    What's that supposed to mean? Are you mad??
    May the bridges you burn light the way to your future!
    Thank You for your illuminating comment.
    Call me crazy (everyone else does!), but I'm getting a strange sense of tension here.

Loosen up everyone... when it all comes down to it, all these politicians you defend and/or attack could truly care less about you and I. Politics is just a business like any other. With much more dirty schemes and underhanded stuff going on than the organized crime business has ever seen.

So relax a bit... go put the same energy into something much more meaningful.
    Seems to me that if your job purpose is to "protect the president" (http://www.armedforcescareers.com/marines.html) without question that you'll find either people that are dense enough to not have an opinion or people serious enough about their job to follow their orders to a "t".

Back to the original topic - it seems that at least some people are willing to refuse dangerous duty despite orders to do so. I wonder how many of them were democrats or independents.

If i were in Iraq i sure would be bitter if i had this confusing pay scale (http://www.dfas.mil/money/milpay/pay/2004paytable.pdf) and my orders were to do things that a U.S. citizen was being paid $125,000 (a year) tax-free to do. Then again, i wouldn't enlist and am too old to be drafted.
    I just want to make sure that there are no challanges against your reign as "Queen of Off Topic"
    Not that I need to defend Chick, but still -- this appears like a personal attack. Let's stop this please. Thanks.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Not that I need to defend Chick, but still -- this appears like a personal attack. Let's stop this please. Thanks.
    It certainly wasnt, so why are you trying to turn it into one
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Plan for it to get worse as the election draws nearer
    I just want to make sure that there are no challanges against your reign as "Queen of Off Topic"
    All I can say about this is: Thank God!

The ole 650 Forum is sort of getting stale already and the thing isn't even out!

Off Topic is the only place where you can get any real entertainment value right now.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I second that - long live the queen! Or Rare Bird
    Last edited by Muziek; 10/17/2004 at 01:51 PM.
    chickdance ( rarebird ) where is MY invitation to aflac thread? and I thought I was your favorite "people" !!! im shocked!
    don't you want MY posts in that aflac thread heehee
    cool.
    naannnerrr naannerrr naaaaaaaannnnnnerrrrrrrr..... I didn't have to ask for an invite and I got one, from the Queen Rare Bird herself!

cool
    and beyond that too...
    good lord. i dont think clairegirl was saying anything so inappropriate here, eurokitty. for the love of god, eurokit, so damn touchy! geezus.

and may the power of grayskull be with you, eurokitty
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    cool.
    saying "cool" over and over... is not

Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    saying "cool" over and over... is not

skilllz, do you think " naner naner naner,..... " is cool, mr grease lightning?

please, quit while ahead. capesh, professor?
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    quit while ahead. capesh, professor?
    It's not "capesh", it's "capisce."
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    It's not "capesh", it's "capisce."

why thankyou, tjd414!!! an invaluable correction, indeed! i will store that away for future reference.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast