Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    http://www.kerryoniraq.com/

youve just gotta see this site.

RNC Releases New Web Video: "Not Necessarily"
    Watch Now!: Windows Media | Real Player | Quick Time

Click Here for Documentary Script and Fact Sheet
    Last edited by treobk214; 10/18/2004 at 04:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KKenna
    I believe that GWB is in the pocket of big business. Every policy he's pushed is bent for the really rich, be it individuals or corporations.
    "Every Policy" is bent for the really rich? Every one? What about the $1,000 child tax credit? That's not for the rich. That's for every parent in America.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    http://www.kerryoniraq.com/

youve just gotta see this site.

RNC Releases New Web Video: "Not Necessarily"
    Watch Now!: Windows Media | Real Player | Quick Time

Click Here for Documentary Script and Fact Sheet

Powerful stuff TreoBk. Thanks for the post! Every "undecided" voter should see that video...
  4.    #24  
    Come January, 2005, you will. [/QUOTE]

yes we will indeed....
  5.    #25  
    you're very welcome, 03range. here's to hoping america comes to its senses before electing such a spineless inconsistent variable such as kerry. I think rather than seeing a new opportunity with america if kerry win, europe sees even more incertainty, unpredictability, inconsistency, weakness and complete incompetence of character.

I hope we all make the right decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    you're very welcome, 03range. here's to hoping america comes to its senses before electing such a spineless inconsistent variable such as kerry. I think rather than seeing a new opportunity with america if kerry win, europe sees even more incertainty, unpredictability, inconsistency, weakness and complete incompetence of character.

I hope we all make the right decision.
    I think or would hope that Europe is big enough to make up its own mind regardless of who wins..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12