Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    That lives on Drury Lane?
    Yes, yes!!! The one that lives on Drury Lane.

Do you know the Blue Tooth Headsets?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    The blue tooth headsets.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman6
    A radio is a radio. I have a hard time buying into the concept that a slight change in radio frequency will produce different results on living tissue.
    A bluetooth headset emits enough power to transmit data several metres.

A cellphone emits enough power to transmit data several thousands of metres.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by socomon
    I heard somewhere that the radiation travels up the headset cord right to your ear. Don't know if its's true or not.
    Some headsets WERE measured taking RF up them they were acting like an antenna!

That is why it is important to measure your headset!

www.safelevel.com/cellsensor

Now BlueTooth headsets do have radiation of course. But it is so small I wonder if it is OK. It is much weaker than the Cellular phone's. I think it is in the order of a portable home phone or less.

My feeling is that Bluetooth is OK because it is so weak.

But being a complete neurotic pain in the *** as my wife calls me I won't use it. But I did have a good time when I tried using the T3 and a t610...but I liked the treo better so I returned them.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    The blue tooth headsets.
    Now two (or three) of us know the blue tooth headsets,
    The blue tooth headsets, the blue tooth headsets,
    Now two (or three) of us know the blue tooth headsets
    That lives on Drury Lane.

If you think you can escape radio emission cancer by not useing a cell phone, Try high tension power lines, TV and Radio broadcast services, electric appiances, and of course computers... Oh yah CRT screens.

Did some one say, We got trouble right here in river city. You need a band, a boys band. Buy a brass band now "For meters (brass band) to measure cell phones, headsets, angles to hold the phone at, etc."
    I fear this device...

may lead to impotency.

Anyone know muffin jr.?
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafydd
    Now two (or three) of us know the blue tooth headsets,

If you think you can escape radio emission cancer by not useing a cell phone, Try high tension power lines, TV and Radio broadcast services, electric appiances, and of course computers... Oh yah CRT screens.

"
    I once attended a lecture by a pretty PHD from Boston University as to "when the US will do something about EMFs"

Her point was politicians do things about "manageable" things and leave big issues (like EMF exposure) untouched.

Now armed with a guass meter you will find the biggest exposures are the alarm clock (move it away or get a battery one LCD), your cell phone (get a headset) and hot spots in your home (move furniture away.)

Will somebody please buy a gauss meter please?

Yeah, managable things like the 40 year "war on poverty". How's that one going?
    Presumably the emissions of a bluetooth headset are far lower because it is a very short range device. This will be my assumption until they prove them to be dangerous!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    That lives on Drury Lane?
    Yes. The one that sells gauss meters on Drury Lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by socomon
    I heard somewhere that the radiation travels up the headset cord right to your ear. Don't know if its's true or not.
    never heard that
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    this just sounds like a sales post for people to buy his "meter"
    I have been a cell tecnician for 14 years and I bet i use my phone more than most. If cell phones caused cancer, there would be a bunch of people in the cell phone industry with cancer. This is crap. There are too many factor that determine who will get cancer.
    all sounds like a perfectly good reason to get a cancer policy. Better to spend your money on that than a meter. The policy will give you money if you get cancer, will the meter?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    lol you would be surprised how much radiation you are exposed to just walking around. If cell phones caused cancer, than why isn't there a bunch of cell phone employees coming up with cancer more than the national average. Cell phones have been around since the 80s. There are too many things that can cause cancer to say it is a cell phone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12