1.    #1  
    The eruption of Mount St. Helens in Washington state seems imminent. The eruption will surely cause damage to the surrounding environment and possibly to the humans who just can't seem to leave the area. How will the politicians find a way to blame each other for the ensuing, spectacular act of Mother Nature?

Will Bush get blamed because it happened on "his watch"? Could Kerry have done a better job?

Although the eruption will cause damage, it seems refreshing, in a strange way, that politicians can't blame one another for it.

Go Mount St. Helens!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    The eruption of Mount St. Helens in Washington state seems imminent. The eruption will surely cause damage to the surrounding environment and possibly to the humans who just can't seem to leave the area. How will the politicians find a way to blame each other for the ensuing, spectacular act of Mother Nature?

Will Bush get blamed because it happened on "his watch"? Could Kerry have done a better job?

Although the eruption will cause damage, it seems refreshing, in a strange way, that politicians can't blame one another for it.

Go Mount St. Helens!
    Mt. St. Helens was clearly wired for the eruption and is part of the October surprise! I think that Bin Laden will be puked by the mountain and caught by Rummie in his Bush-puppet command and control helicopter.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    It's Halliburton's fault. They set it up to blow so they could later move in and make lots of money. Cheney is behind it all - Michael Moore will prove it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    As much as it pains me to think so, I think it's Bush's fault. The last time it blew (1980) the democrats were on their way out. So this is the earth's way of telling us whom to vote for. Then again, the earth may just be getting upset that Kerry has a chance of winning... We need a good geopolitician to answer these questions.
    Who owns the land? It's their fault!
    Animo et Fide
    I blame Dr. Evil and his "magma"
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Who owns the land? It's their fault!
    Obviously the mount belongs to St. Helen. Has anyone contacted her?
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Obviously the mount belongs to St. Helen. Has anyone contacted her?
    lol!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  9.    #9  
    I agree with heberman. It's Halliburton. They are just looking for another no-bid contract to repair Mt. St. Helens after the big blow. After all, they are the only company in the world experienced in volcano repair
    I agree with heberman. It's Halliburton. They are just looking for another no-bid contract to repair Mt. St. Helens after the big blow. After all, they are the only company in the world experienced in volcano repair
    Perhaps, but I think Karl Rove is looking to blame it on President Clinton.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Perhaps, but I think Karl Rove is looking to blame it on President Clinton.
    Now that you mention that, maybe you're right. After all, it was Clinton that had to cope with the "Big Blow" and that whole blue dress thing!
    Now that you mention that, maybe you're right. After all, it was Clinton that had to cope with the "Big Blow" and that whole blue dress thing!
    ROTFLMAO!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Happy Anniversary.
    May 18th 1980
    Just call me Berd.
    now that's a blast from the past

bada bum bum.
    This thread wasn't all that explosive....
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Aliens!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    What forum database does the forum pull from seeing as there certainly wasn't a PRECENTRAL back in 2004?
    Quote Originally Posted by nethan View Post
    What forum database does the forum pull from seeing as there certainly wasn't a PRECENTRAL back in 2004?
    www.treocentral.com
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    David Johnston at Coldwater II, at 1900 hours. Dave did not survive the next day's eruption. Coldwater II would eventually be re-named "Johnston Ridge" in honor of Dave.
    USGS Photograph taken on May 17, 1980, by Harry Glicken.

The Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.