Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All-in-One Sidebar is also a very nice extension which is easy to miss.
    Firefox is great..been using the IE Tab plug-in since day 2
    Also got html preview, google searchbar etc. and it's lovely...

BUT...... I have noticed the last few months that firefox has become my main memory hog! Yep it could be because I have 3 windows with up to 8 tabs each but heck it shouldn't use a third of my RAM doing that :|
    Quote Originally Posted by bruckwine View Post
    Firefox is great..been using the IE Tab plug-in since day 2
    Also got html preview, google searchbar etc. and it's lovely...

BUT...... I have noticed the last few months that firefox has become my main memory hog! Yep it could be because I have 3 windows with up to 8 tabs each but heck it shouldn't use a third of my RAM doing that :|
    knowne issue.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Cool! Thank you skillllllz...

Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz View Post
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    You're welcome. Since then I have found Tab Mix Plus to be a much more versatile, all-in-one, replacement for a many of the "tabbed browsing" extensions I had previously listed. Try it for yourself and see what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz View Post
    You're welcome. Since then I have found Tab Mix Plus to be a much more versatile, all-in-one, replacement for a many of the "tabbed browsing" extensions I had previously listed. Try it for yourself and see what I mean.
    Definitely recommended.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12