1.    #1  
    Very interesting editorial and endorsement.

Here is the link.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    So what's news about a left-wing editorial page of a newspaper?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I wouldn't call this a left wing newspaper. It's located in Crawford, Texas -- home of George W. Bush.

Please post the information that says the the hometown paper of any president has to agree with his point of view.

Assuming the paper in the town where someone lives is going to agree with their postion on anything because they live there is ridiculous.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    I wouldn't call this a left wing newspaper. It's located in Crawford, Texas -- home of George W. Bush.
    They're just pi$$ed cause he doesnt eat in the cafe anymore.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    They're just pi$$ed cause he doesnt eat in the cafe anymore.
    I think you're right, er, correct!!

According to their article, they fully endorsed Bush the first time around. I wouldn't say it's a left-wing newspaper based on that. Of course I don't read it on a regular basis, so who knows
  8.    #8  
    It's not about being left or right either. It is about the content in the piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribalenvy
    According to their article, they fully endorsed Bush the first time around. I wouldn't say it's a left-wing newspaper based on that. Of course I don't read it on a regular basis, so who knows
    I don't read it either...I mean it's the Crawford Tx! I was just making an intelligent assumption since it is widely known that a vast majority of the Editorial pages in major newspapers in America are liberal...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    it is widely known that a vast majority of the Editorial pages in major newspapers in America are liberal...
    Yeah, that's write... Foxnews's ratings of 1.75 million viewers was more than CNN, HN, MSNBC, CNBC combined!!
    Yes don't read newspapers....................please, just watch Fox news and everything will be fair and balanced, fair and balanced, fair and balanced, fair and.......................... ..........................just keep watching............................. .......keep watching............................... .............................keep watching............................ .....c'mon pay attention........................ .................................there I think you are getting it now...........................here eat these pods.......................... .............................now I think you are getting it............................ .........great you are one of us now. Please report to Brit Hume for further instructions.
    Last edited by cellmatrix; 10/02/2004 at 04:57 PM.