Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    annihiilate. eradicate, exterminate, send these demons to hell on an express ticket - ONE WAY we have to slaughter them once and for all.
  2.    #2  
    make them suffer horribly
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    annihiilate. eradicate, exterminate, send these demons to hell on an express ticket - ONE WAY we have to slaughter them once and for all.
    Perhaps. but the problem is that you can not get all of them. And that will just make the situation worse. I believe that these terrorist acts will not get them the results they want, but will galvinize the world against them. Going back to the 1972 Olympics and the slaughter of the Israeli athletes was the event that broke the back of world support for the Palestinians. Now, their only friends are those that foster the same violence as they do. A totally useless and neverending circle.

Of course, the US could just say that this area will be a "do over" and bomb it back to the Stone Age. However, Islam is so widespread that there is no way we could reverse the current course with violence.

Maybe we should change our policies and be more tolerant and use our resources to change their societies through feeding them, helping them build infrastructure and rebuilding education systems.

The terrorist appeals to the uneducated and this will be the key to turning this battle around ... not killing every last one of them. Then we would be jsut like them.

If your just venting, though, I agree.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  4.    #4  
    yes, my friend, I had to vent. I nearly balled upon seeing a clip of that poor man on that tape.
    it makes you want to deal with those people with absolute, unrestrained and brutal ruthlessness for doing something so nauseating with such nonchalance. it makes you want to lock them inside a large oven, bolt it shut, and turn up the heat inside on these satans slowly and gradually until these f""king pieces of waste simply cease to exist. I want to hear their screams and cries.
    for what they have done, I want to see them suffer for extended, extended periods of time before their very bodies ultimately give out, fail and slip out of consciousness as a result of the pain. how horrible they are.
    they belong in hell, suspended from chains, just above the hottest fires for all eternity. these are the most horrible people on this earth, and make hitler seem compassionate.
    even if they won independence from world interference, they have now made themselves a greater satan than america ever could have been claimed to be, and their only fate now is to be hunted by the people of the world.
    even if they won, would other muslims be comfortable knowing they live among these devils? and not only do they have NO FUTURE, these people think they are lauded by allah, but any true god would have these pieces of sh@t bound, hung and burned for all eternity. I cannot believe how such people can live, sleep, eat every day with themselves - do they not see the faces of the murdered in their every dream? nightmare? unimaginable.
    they are putting the lives of their own countrymen at risk by beheading americans, because the longer they do this, the more of their own people we will AND SHOULD (DAMMIT) KILL!!!
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    the other truth is this: how can the outside world make more tolerant policies toward such baseness? trust us obliterated. why spend our hard earned money and food to feed these scourges? hell no. let them starve in the wastelands they've prepared for themselves.
    i want to see them prove to us they are worthy of both our trust and help. until then, let them starve out there in their sands. they've created this hell and exile for themselves now. help and sympathy from the outside world is not coming now. they are alone. let them praise allah in exile. the world wants to hear nothing from them now
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Your flawed hypothesis indicates that the most savage is the most civilized. The problem is that Bush's wet dream is to convert the Iraqi people, not subjugate them. The people doing the kidnapping have figured that out.
  7.    #7  
    you know, if other muslims did not support these beheadings, why is there not more of a concerted effort by more muslims to search and destroy these primitives since they are placing the rest of the world's muslims in such a precarious, dangerous position of losing communication & cooperation from the outside world due to what their insane brothers are doing? dont they see that they are allowing their extremists to further reduce the muslim world's chances from being respected and moving further with world progress? they are hurting themselves, and with more beheadings there will be less and less resolve to reach out to help. it is up to the muslim to root out their own internal problem here, and the risk of not doing so - allowing these a!!holes to continue existing - is risking the possibility of annihilation. if we cant do it through diplomacy and cooperation, THEN BY GOD we do it via mass extinction. we will try to take the civilized road first, but if these bastards go on, is there a choice?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    you condone the kidnappers, eurokitty? do you think these "wet dreams" by bush warrants heads to be cut off? i doubt it is the flawed philosophy. i cant get over how you propose that anything less than savage is deserved by such people - you astound - truly
    Last edited by vw2002; 09/21/2004 at 12:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    you condone the kidnappers, eurokitty? do you think these "wet dreams" by bush warrants heads to be cut off? i doubt it is the flawed philosophy. i cant get over how you propose that anything less than savage is deserved by such people - you astound - truly
    ...It appeared to be more or less an attack on Bush as opposed to a condoning of the terrorists. Although there was no condemnation in there, I highly doubt she was condoning.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
  10.    #10  
    bush's policies warrant beheadings? does any presidents policies warrant beheadings?!!! bush or whoever's policies it is.... these people must be taken apart - piece by piece. bush or somebody else.... theyve called down the thunder - well now we GIVE it to them.
  11.    #11  
    fear is a strong motivational factor. if we give these people something to fear losing if they continue, maybe EVEN THEY may activate a light bulb - " like the world hates us, maybe we should stop this".
    if we give them reason to think they may lose their own people by continuing this, do you think that would not be a powerful motivator for them to stop, and for other muslims to wake up and kick their *** around a bit? its an interesting question.
  12.    #12  
    i also think we need to get the hell out of iraq. give it back to them. so there are no more americans to kidnap. stay out of the middle east. do not do business with them, do not use their oil.
    leave em all alone. lets see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    bush's policies warrant beheadings? does any presidents policies warrant beheadings?!!! bush or whoever's policies it is.... these people must be taken apart - piece by piece. bush or somebody else.... theyve called down the thunder - well now we GIVE it to them.
    Poor Eurokitty did not say Bush's policies warrant beheadings, and she did not say she condones the kidnappers. Both of you are putting words in her mouth and misrepresenting what she says.
  14.    #14  
    look, "poor" eurokitty is saying this is bush's fault. im saying no matter who is president, no matter what the policies, these people must be dealt with very, very harshly - and NOW.
    Its imperative now. they've produced a cause and now they deserve the effect. no tolerance any president can give now will bring a light to this tunnel. they must be brought to an end. that, is what i am saying.
    They aren't afraid to die for their cause and they aren't afraid to sacrifice innocent fellow Muslims in the process. They proved that on September 11. Killing them en masse will accomplish nothing.
  16.    #16  
    amazing, rather than discuss how these fiends should be dealt with, we are turning one against the other just for the sake of argument. this is about eliminating our enemies , and tolerating no more of their behavior - period.
    amazing, rather than discuss how these fiends should be dealt with, we are turning one against the other just for the sake of argument. this is about eliminating our enemies , and tolerating no more of their behavior - period.
    You seem to be the one becoming enraged and hostile towards other posters in this thread. I have no ill will towards you whatsoever.
  18.    #18  
    wont do anything, huh? so youre saying we should just hand them the knives and stick our necks out to them, bc their gonna get us anyway, right?
    so lets just be victims and let them destroy our world. what a fantastic, "flawless" philosophy, eurokitty.
    like i said, amazing
    wont do anything, huh? so youre saying we should just hand them the knives and stick our necks out to them, bc their gonna get us anyway, right?
    so lets just be victims and let them destroy our world. what a fantastic, "flawless" philosophy, eurokitty.
    like i said, amazing
    I think you need to calm down.

Have you spent any time in the Middle East? I have. Three years from 1983-87 while serving in the US military and then I also went to Iraq last fall as a civilian employee of Uncle Sam. I think I have a pretty fair understanding of the culture and also have learned alot about the way the radical fundamentalists think.

These killing are horrific, to be sure. But getting enraged and wanting to stage a mass genocide is playing into the terrorists' hands. That's what they want.
  20.    #20  
    i have no ill-will towards you either, i just dont see how you come to your conclusions on such violent, soul-less people who are killing US!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast