1.    #1  
    A new series of the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy will be broadcast by BBC Radio 4 tomorrow at 6.30 BST. It will be webcast with Realplayer, and I think I'm right in saying that you can listen to programs on the web for a week after the broadcast if you like.
    If you don't know what I'm on about then you're missing out.
    Animo et Fide
    Excellent! Too bad our B/W is so poor at work we aren't allowed to stream anything....
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    A new series of the Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy will be broadcast by BBC Radio 4 tomorrow at 6.30 BST. It will be webcast with Realplayer, and I think I'm right in saying that you can listen to programs on the web for a week after the broadcast if you like.
    If you don't know what I'm on about then you're missing out.
    Any chance you can hook up with the url link to the webcast? I have never heard the series, only read it.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  4.    #4  
    Don't quite know what you mean ACD, but if you're looking for the webpage then I think it's at www.bbc.co.uk/radio4
    There are two new series, basically they cover the last 3 books of the trilogy.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Don't quite know what you mean ACD, but if you're looking for the webpage then I think it's at www.bbc.co.uk/radio4
    There are two new series, basically they cover the last 3 books of the trilogy.
    www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hitchhikers/index.shtml should get you there.

Saw a lecture by Douglas Adams once. He was a pretty bright guy!
    That's what I needed thanks!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite