Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Saw an interesting piece on PBS the other night about the new book "No Debate" by a guy named George Farah. It's pretty sad to see that debates are so fixed and controlled by both parties that there really isn't any debating going on.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...bosnation0e-20
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    I'm interested to see what color Kerry's face is at the debate. Have you seen pictures of his orange face? He was pretty funny looking a couple of days ago.
    I saw him on the news at the gym last night. The sound is turned off so my only impression of him was visual and my first thought was - he looks like he has been using a cheap self tanner.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    I saw him on the news at the gym last night. The sound is turned off so my only impression of him was visual and my first thought was - he looks like he has been using a cheap self tanner.
    With his coloring, wouldnt he be great in the "Dawg Pound"
    Go Broncos
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    maybe he is trying to win back the favor of female voters with this "tan" of his. trying to look boss for his debates -except the problem is, you dont use a cheap tanning product and turn yourself into a carrot.
    the other problem is see on the kerry campaign is heinz. i think she is a crass, bulldozer personality. im sure many on that side are uneasy whenever she enters the picture - she takes all power away from her husband and focuses it all on her. its not about her. very poor taste. she's not the one running here. she makes kerry come off as a "step and fetch it" kind of guy. thats tough to respect.
    i mean she simply robs the poor guy of any momentum he builds - and you can see the shift in roles when he hands the microphone to her - She wears the pants in that family. ive no problem with women in leadership roles, i think we need more of them. but heinz kerry is a real liability. she would not treat the position of first lady with any type of grace at all.
    I gotta have more cowbell
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    they have stated that kerry has a long, long way to go to beat bush on confidence in leadership potential.

if kerry has any prayer of salvaging or increasing the public's perception of his leadership abilities, kerry would be wise to leave his wife at home. he already has one opponent from whom he has to try taking the leadership role away, he doesnt need two.
    I gotta have more cowbell
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12