Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Cats
    Charles Dickens (AKA big black and white furry thing..) Feline Leukemia :-(
    Ginger: Wild calico a parent of a kid i taught swim lessons to gave me as a gift. Would not let anyone but myself pet her! Feline Leukemia :-(
    Mouse: Another stray i took in. Russian Blue hair. Very offetionit cat when ever you had to goto bed :-P Ran away at age 18 :-(
    Peaches: A tabby cat with six (6!!!!) digits on both her front paws. Mothered 18 kittens (three litters of 4, one of 6) and is fat as all hell now! (But i love her!)
    Pumpkin: One of Peaches' babys: AKA Best cat ever!
    Missy (or as my frat bro's call her *****): one again another stray i took in (**** owner moved to cali and didn't take her... *******!)

And I love them all!!! But damn i wish i could shave them all!!!!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    My 6 pound dog climbed onto the kitchen table last Christmas and managed to dismantle and eat half of a gingerbread house I'd made the night before. The dog survived- and I have pictures of the carnage.
    We had a lovely pet snail named Zippy. One day I took him out of his jar to give him air and I turned my head for two seconds. When I turned back he was gone. My life has never been the same since. We miss you Zippy.

By the way I have a bridge for sale in the Brooklyn area. Anyone interested?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    that would be fun to explain to the wife. "honey I won it in a contest on the treo forum. Yunno the one where I do all that political crap talking". Oh yeah, she'd buy that...NOT!
    My wife would go, "Where the hell did you get that?" And I would say, "That Chicken girl on the forum sent it to me for winning a contest." She would say, holding it up, "Jeez, you people are nuts. Well, it might fit one of your daughters, I wash it real well and we will see. What sounds good for dinner tonight?"
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    But you are in charge of the prize:
    (I really don't have prizes to give. Accept for my red bikini... But who who would want that?... )
    must.......not........answer........must........not.........answer.

Oh, wait, I got an answer...forget the first part of this email and pretend it started this way.....

Hey Chicken,

Send your bikini to me, My 36 foot Jeaneau sailboat needs a new spinaker and Jib and those would probably be the perfect size...if I trim them down a bit.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    You are too nice...

Actually your bikini would be to big for my sailboat. It would sink my boat in my tub.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12