1.    #1  
    Here's the question:

Will your answer to this question be no?
    Perhaps.
  3.    #3  
    =)
    Yes.
    Animo et Fide
    It depends on what your definition of good is.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    It depends on what your definition of good is.
    You're looking at my signature. The question itself is:

"Will your answer to this question be no?"

skillllllz
    Call me datf, but it looks like a statement not a question. I'd also like to point out that the choice is not between a woman's lower half and our current president.

Although your sig is somewhat humorous, it is a rather childish play on someones name. Common ground for the left. An emotional attack not based on any issues.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Humorous yes, appropriate no. However, not my choice and I make no demand about its removal. I wonder if the system also looks at pictures and decides if they are appropriate.

Ben
  9.    #9  
    Forget about my signature or anything else your concentrating on for a second. The question that I am asking is:

"Will your answer to THIS question be no?" <~~~That is the question right there, in and of itself. It has nothing else to do with anthing else you see on this page. Imagine, if you will, a completely white screen with that question sitting in the center staring at you. Answer it as honestly an accurately as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    Forget about my signature or anything else your concentrating on for a second. The question that I am asking is:

"Will your answer to THIS question be no?" <~~~That is the question right there, in and of itself. It has nothing else to do with anthing else you see on this page. Imagine, if you will, a completely white screen with that question sitting in the center staring at you. Answer it as honestly an accurately as possible.
    I think quite a few people got it (not those who were distracted by your signature....).

While I am still thinking about the answer, can you tell me whether the following sentence is correct?

"This sentence is wrong."
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I think quite a few people got it (not those who were distracted by your signature....).

While I am still thinking about the answer, can you tell me whether the following sentence is correct?

Haha, cool! I like that one!

If a person told you they were a pathological liar, would you believe them?
    Could somebody post the signature in question, even if it isn't really in question?

Mobile forum doesn't show the signatures.
  13.    #13  
    mol, just so you know the one on display now is a modified "inoffensive" version I created because of the controversy aroused by the previous version. The previous version displayed a drawing of a female's lower half instead of the plant.
    You should see the posters they have up in Liverpool in the main shopping streets if you think that's offensive! Mind you they've been produced by Yoko Ono, who's not known for being shy.
    Animo et Fide
    The sentence is correct. It may or may not be true. If you'd like to talk qbout philosophy of language, then I have some time to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by clulup

16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    You should see the posters they have up in Liverpool in the main shopping streets if you think that's offensive! Mind you they've been produced by Yoko Ono, who's not known for being shy.
    I know, I was there not long ago. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    The sentence is correct. It may or may not be true. If you'd like to talk qbout philosophy of language, then I have some time to explain.
    OK, I am listening:

"This statement is false"

True or false?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)