Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Okay guys, I just set this up and it works. Go totreoMobile.com and click on SPORTS. Click on CBS Sportsline. Just enter your ID and you're gold.

Good luck.

Who knew a Cowboys fan would help an Eagles fan? What's the world coming to?
    Man, I wish it was that easy and it should be but...when I login, click my fanatsy league, I get a page that reads "CBS SportsLine has discontinued it's WAP access for Fantasy. However, look for SportsLine's new suite of wireless products that will allow users to set lineups, do transactions, and get all of their latest scores."
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by airunz
    I must be missing something. When I sign into http://www.cbs.sportsline.com then click on Live Scoring I get "This page is too large to be displayed"

That's an error that pops up in Blazer. I got around it by using ReqWireless WebViewer.

Quote Originally Posted by airunz
    Man, I wish it was that easy and it should be but...when I login, click my fanatsy league, I get a page that reads "CBS SportsLine has discontinued it's WAP access for Fantasy. However, look for SportsLine's new suite of wireless products that will allow users to set lineups, do transactions, and get all of their latest scores."
    Another Blazer issue. The website is seeing Blazer and re-directing you to Sportsline's mobile WAP site that doesn't exist this year.

I'm gonna try it again this weekend with WebViewer and if I get a chance I'll see what happens with Blazer too.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
  4.    #24  
    BTW, What section are you from Roberttruelan? I'm a 750 guy - 220 now.
    Thanks Bob-C!
    I downloaded ReqWireless WebViewer and now can browse to the Sportsline Gamecenter. Yipee!

I will report back with how this Sunday goes.

Go Vikes!
    Thanks Bob-C! I wasn't able to view the 'gamecenter' site correctly, but I was able to follow a '/scores' link that gave me all the scores 'live'.

Now, I gotta see if paying for the Webviewer software is worth it. It does appear to be a faster loading browser than Blazer. I've read alot of good reviews on TC, but didn't really find any use for it, until now!

btw, Bob-C, I sent you an e-mail reply via TC. Bring on da Panthers!
  7.    #27  
    I had the same problem too on WebViewer. I was able to follow the total scores of all the fantasy games but still got all zeroes next to the individual player scores. I guess it's better than nothing which is what I got when I tried it with Blazer.

As far as paying for WebViewer, I think you'll find it worth it for the speed increases. Check out how fast the Eagles website loads on it. It'll be good for reading all the articles next week about the Eagles starting off 5-0 after we scratch Carolina off the payback list.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12